Monday, September 17, 2012

BARFI, NR ( 2 hr & 30 min )

-

Quickie Review:  This is a tale of a happy-go-lucky deaf-mute, Barfi ( Ranbir Kapoor ), whose life takes on an added dimension when he is infatuated by two girls who are polar opposites of each other. But which girl is the right one for him?

I went to see this on Saturday, September 15th, 2012, in Emeryville, CA, at the UA Emery Bay Stadium 10, for the 9:40 p.m. show in auditorium 8, 5th row, 10th column.

The audience really enjoyed this movie. And some people in the audience gave it a "Hands Clapper" ending.

I liked this movie, too. Go see this quirky Rom-Com with someone you love for it makes for a good "date movie".

I don't know how it will be played in your local area theatre, but this theatre didn't show this movie with an intermission at all. ( It was the same for the last Hindi movie that I saw here, too, the movie, JOKER. ) I was squirming in my seat, with a full bladder, because of it!

If you've noticed, the grass, hedges and trees are all gone.
-

Here's a closer telephoto shot. 'Sorry for the poor quality of the photos. I truly suck at taking night-time photos!
-

******************************************

I'm sorry for the "quickie review" format. I am currently without Internet access. The Reveton Ransomware that infected my computer last month ( see my HIT & RUN blog ) wasn't completely removed by my friend: It stayed hidden, waiting to disrupt my Internet connection. I have been without direct Internet access for over a week because of it. I'm still trying to fix the damage done--my ISP Tech Support is not much of a help, either. In the meantime, I am blogging via free Wi-Fi at local area MacDonald's Restaurants.

And I may have to try Starbucks' free Wi-Fi someday, too, because I'm getting tired of eating burger and fries every time I use Wi-Fi!

*

No comments:

Post a Comment