Monday, September 3, 2012

LAWLESS ( 2012 ), R ( 1 hr & 55 min )

-

Quickie Review:  In the 1930s, during the Prohibition Era, three brothers, the Bondurants, of Franklin County, VA, run a successful bootlegging operation on the side. But all that is about to change as an abusive Chicago lawman comes to town to shut down the illegal moonshine business. Based on a True Story.

I went to see this movie today, Sunday, September 2nd, 2012, at the Century 14 Vallejo here in Vallejo, CA, for the 10:05 p.m. show in auditorium 11, 4th row, 9th column.

The audience really liked this movie. But it didn't get a "Hands Clapper" ending.

I liked this movie, too. I couldn't help but root for the bootlegger brothers. Go see this movie.

P.S. I forgot to bring my notepad with me when I went to see this movie, which is the reason why it's in "quickie" form!

*

No comments:

Post a Comment