Sunday, December 27, 2015

DADDY'S HOME, PG-13. ( 1 hr & 36 min )

-

I went to see this today, Saturday,  December 26th, 2015, here in Vallejo, CA, at the CENTURY 14 VALLEJO,  in auditorium 13, 2nd row ( counting from the front ), 4th column ( counting from the right ). The price of admission was $11.25 ( because the box office clerk didn't know me; otherwise, I would just have been charged for $8.00 [ senior citizen discount ] ). And I bought a $4.70 1-litre bottle of Dasani Water to wash down the Muncha Bunch that I smuggled-in.

Quickie Review: A step-dad must compete against the father of his step-children for their love and attention.

The audience really liked this movie.  But, oddly enough,  nobody gave it a "Hands Clapper" ending.

I liked this movie. It is probably the funniest Will Ferrell movie that I have seen so far! Go see this movie on the Big Screen.

My favorite scene is the Father and Daughter Dance scene.

*********************************

The auditorium was packed!

I met a couple of acquaintances while I stood in line to buy a ticket. They stood in line to buy tickets for Will Smith's CONCUSSION. I will probably see this movie on Monday.

And a husband-and-wife couple who I know watched this movie, too. But they sat further back in the auditorium.  We had a short chat after the movie was over.

Then, I went to the Admiral Callaghan Lane McDonald's Restaurant in the Target Shopping Center to have a medium cup of hot chocolate and a 3-piece battered & fried mozzarella cheese sticks with ranch dip ( $4.43 ) for dinner as I worked on my Star Wars blog.



*

No comments:

Post a Comment