Wednesday, May 18, 2016

MONEY MONSTER, R ( 1 hr & 38 min )

-

I went to see this today, Tuesday, May 17th, 2016, here in Vallejo, CA, at the CENTURY 14 VALLEJO, for the 9:50 p.m. show in auditorium 11, 4th row from the front, 9th column from the left. The price of admission was $6.25 ( All-Day Bargain Tuesday ). And I bought a $1.00 medium upgrade on a free small Buttered Popcorn ( free offer on my movie watcher e-mail reward coupon ) and a $4.85 medium Powerade Mountain Berry Blast at the concessions counter.

Quickie Review:  A desperate investor ( Jack O'Connell ), who lost his money on bad advice, holds a TV financial adviser, Lee Gates ( George Clooney ), hostage during a live broadcast to try and expose a world-wide money conspiracy.

The audience of about a dozen people liked this Suspense/Thriller. One lady even said at the end, "That was good." I liked this movie, too. Go see this movie if you like Suspense/Thrillers and you hate Wall Street-type of shady people.

High-frequency trading is real. I first came across an investment newsletter article on the subject about 3 years ago. There is a huge computer somewhere in the United States ( not in Chicago or New York ) that automatically buys and sells stocks milliseconds faster than other computers! If I remember correctly, to be granted the privilege of using such a computer, one has to first shell-out millions of dollars in fees! And it's a small price to pay to be granted profits no matter what the stock market does.

If you think of the stock market, it really seems just like one big "Pyramid Scheme". If you're 1st in, you profit the most; if you're 1st out, you lose the least.

*******************************************

I saw this movie ...

PG-13,   1 hr & 33 min
-

on Thursday of last week. I decided not to blog about it because the female exorcists who were supposed to be Navajo Indians performed their exorcism in Mexican Spanish. Once I realized that, I said, Okay, that's it! I'm not blogging about this.

*******************************************

Yesterday, Monday, I chatted with a long-time casual acquaintance in Benicia, CA. She is a Breast Cancer survivor. She had a double mastectomy over a year ago. She had a loose low-cut blouse on and she didn't wear a bra. As she turned right, I couldn't help but see her "chest".  I couldn't say, Excuse me but your breast is showing, because she no longer had breasts--no, not even nipples. It was an awkward moment for me to just stand there not knowing what to do or say. I feel sorry for her that she had cancer; and I hope that her chemotherapy got rid of all the cancerous cells.

Someone sent this to my Facebook page on Monday night. No, it's not the lady that I mention in this post.
-

I saw some asshole stranger at work today, around 3:00 p.m., who used the men's room lavatory and just left without turning-off the faucet---In the middle of the ongoing California drought! I was so pissed-off. But I had to remind myself that I was on company time and that I was in company-issued uniform and that I couldn't beat the crap out of anybody because of it. I bet that asshole wouldn't give me such an attitude in a dark alley where no witnesses will hear him scream or beg for mercy!

Believe me when I say this, It is very hard to cultivate my spirituality since I run into assholes almost on a daily basis! 'No wonder monks in the old days went and lived in caves to avoid confrontations with assholes! I cannot conceivably get advanced spiritual initiations because of my situation. And I still have 3 initiations left to undergo. I was supposed to get a 2nd Stage Initiation last month, a Shaktipat Initiation. But I voluntarily postponed it because it wouldn't be right of me to receive such an important initiation at this emotionally tumultuous point in my life. Oh, how I envy the monks of yestercentury!

I saw a lady today, around noontime in Benicia,  who was wearing a printed t-shirt which had a young Native American female and three wolves on it. I remarked on how it was such a strange coincidence that I would see her dressed in such a way because I went on-line yesterday, Monday, to do a search on the Native American Shaman Wolf Moondance. I had been meaning to do a search on Shaman Wolf Moondance for many years now. And since I am seriously considering doing Shamanic meditation, I decided to know more about Wolf Moondance.

But my desire to know more about Shaman Wolf Moondance actually started approximately 10 years ago. But I had just been putting it off, leaving it in the "back burner" of my mind. So to speak. I guess because it wasn't the right time to do so.

In the fall of 2005, a week or so before Halloween, I went to visit with my sister, her husband and their daughter in Grand Rapids, Michigan, for the very first time. They took me on quite the road trip leading all the way up to Northern Michigan, along the border with Canada at Sault Ste. Marie. Later on, we spent a weekend at their cottage on Stony Lake in New Era, Michigan.

A few miles from their cottage, on Stony Lake Road, is a market, Lewis' Farm Market and Petting Farm. The petting farm is behind the market. I went back there, along with my little niece, to pet the exotic menagerie. There was also a friendly little kitten there, a cute and beautiful ball of fur, which sought to get some attention. I was attracted to it and wanted so much to fly it back home with me to California. Of course, I wasn't able to.

A few months later, after a Chakra Meditation session, as I laid in bed waiting to fall asleep, I had a vision. In my vision, I heard a little kitten meowing on a bright moonlit night. Then, I saw three HUGE wolves appear on a plain, looking around and sniffing the area as if they were there for the kitten. I have to defend the kitten! I said to myself. So, I visualized myself standing before the three wolves. One wolf, the Alpha Wolf, came toward me. As it got close, it turned its head to the right so that I found myself staring into its left eye. Its left eye turned into the shape of a Full/New(?) Moon. The next thing that I saw was a beautiful, young Native American female dancing and twirling around in the distance. I didn't know what to make of the vision.

A few days later, I received a product mailer from Nightingale/Conant on their new instructional CD set, SACRED VOICES: Native American Teachings From The Council Of Protected Words, by Shaman Wolf Moondance! ( It's now priced at $299.95 )

I don't think that it's all just mere coincidence. My Shamanic meditation, and initiation and training in Shamanism are fast approaching. And I had already been personally contacted by a--very patient--shaman for such things.

P.S. I looked on-line to see if I could find the same exact printed t-shirt but I couldn't. This t-shirt print which I found was slightly similar in design ...

-

but the woman was standing up and looking to the front on the t-shirt worn by the lady whom I saw earlier in the day.

*

No comments:

Post a Comment