Monday, March 26, 2018

I CAN ONLY IMAGINE, PG ( 1 hr & 50 min )

-

Today, Sunday, March 25th, 2018, I went to Century 14, here in Vallejo, CA,

-

to see the 12:30 p.m. showing of the movie, I CAN ONLY IMAGINE, about a Christian band's lead singer's ( Bart Millard, portrayed by J. Michael Finley ) rise from an abusive home environment to music fame. It's based on a true story. With Amy Grant's ( portrayed by Nicole DuPort ) help, his break-out song, of the same title, earned a Triple Platinum! What Amy Grant did towards the end of the movie made her earn my deepest respect for her!

The price of admission was $5.75.


The movie was shown in auditorium 3. I sat in the 3rd row, seat 3 ( the seat is numbered 6, though  ).

-

Being that it's a Sunday today, I went to the concessions counter to buy an Honest Tea ( $4.85 ) to sip throughout the movie. 
They now have the new recliner seats installed in the left side of the building. They're getting ready to do the same in the right side.

-

And since today's a Sunday, I went straight to church, on Solano Avenue, after seeing this movie. But I wasn't satisfied with the Church's service: I had to wait 15 minutes for my $10.70 3-piece chicken w/ an extra side! 
-

I can personally relate to the main character's life in an abusive home.

In case you're wondering, I will never go and see, A WRINKLE IN TIME! That movie's Christian theme was omitted by Hollywood's communist/atheist libertard's interpretation of the classic novel that the movie is based on.

P.S.

It rained while I was at Church's Chicken. And their roof had a leak:

_

On my way home, I had a craving for a rootbeer float or a milkshake. So, I stopped at the KFC/A&W, in the FoodMaxx Shopping Center on the corner of Redwood & Tuolumne Streets, to have a large Strawberry Milkshake ( 4-dollar something ). They had a leak, too. And it was worst than the one at Church's!   Ha, ha, ha.




-

2 comments:

  1. you should go see Red Sparrow, not half bad at all.
    also, what about your Zhunti mantra, how's that going? write more updates on your spiritual progress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, J. Thank you for your comment.

      Yes, I've seen RED SPARROW. But I chose not to write about it because I just have too much going on in my life right now. And on top of all that, Blogspot got rid of my ads account, further eroding my interest in movie blogging ( I never got paid even one penny, honestly ).

      Yes, I still do the Zhunti Mantra--as well as 7 other mantras + recite God's Divine Names as well as certain Angelic Names--faithfully every single day.

      Because of my daily Mantra practice, Lord Babaji appeared to me about a year ago simply to remind me not to slouch when I meditate! He looked exactly like in the old photo taken of him ( you can look it up on the Internet ) but dressed in a royal Hindu(?) fashion.

      Reciting God's, and the Angelic, Names have given me a better understanding of The Bible. And it's not very comforting for me to now realize that so many have been led astray yet are so blinded by their own religious convictions to know better. The blind truly are leading the blind.

      Delete