Saturday, September 5, 2020

1st Day of Theatre Re-opening

 Well, today, Friday, September 4th, 2020, was the first day of Century Napa Valley 12's Re-opening. It's the only theatre that's open within, at least, a 70-mile radius of where I live! They're only showing three new movies this week: TENET, THE NEW MUTANTS, & UNHINGED. Plus, they have a Private Party showing of the first INDIANA JONES movie. 


I went to see the 1:00 p.m. showing of TENET, in auditorium 9, seat C-7; the 4:25 p.m. showing of THE NEW MUTANTS in auditorium 5, seat D-11; and the 7:15 p.m. showing of UNHINGED in auditorium 7, seat B-3.




TENET is a confusing and complicated movie that goes back-&-forth in time, and has scenes where forward time occurs concurrently with reverse time! It's about Uranium 241 and the manipulation of time and a dying man's wish to end the world with him.


THE NEW MUTANTS' first half is mostly uneventful. The last half is where it gets going.


UNHINGED is about a man who loses his mind because he lost his job, lost his cheating wife, and has an encounter with an unapologetic woman which causes him to have a road rage like no one had ever had before!


---------------------------------------


The 1st movie had only me and a couple in the auditorium. The 2nd movie had a few more people in the auditorium. The last movie had more people in the auditorium.


They take cash at the box office. But, at the concessions counter, they only accept cards. I had to buy a gift card to purchase concessions items. The good news is that the concessions prices are discounted. But I couldn't use my refill Popcorn Tub and my refill Soda Cup because of the nCOVID-19 Virus!


I've been out of work for a month now because of an acute bacterial infection of my exercise injury. I had to drive myself to the emergency wing of Vallejo, CA's, Kaiser Permanente Hospital on August 6th, but I suffered since the last week of July. The Emergency Room Doctor didn't operate on me but told me to wait for a call from my Primary Care Physician, which I got a week later. Then, my Primary Care Physician told me to wait for a Urologist to call me.  I got the call a week after that. All of those weeks that I was in pain, I barely ate because standing up and even sitting down caused me such intense pain. I ate very little before I had to go back to bed because lying down and keeping the affected area warm was the only thing that kept most of the pain away. Prescription strength Ibuprofen 800 mg. only worked for a few days and then I was left with no other form of pain relief other than staying in bed.


Hours before I got the call from the Urologist, the inflamed area burst painfully and woke me up.  ๐Ÿ˜–  I didn't even know that I was bleeding until I went to the toilet to empty my bladder. The Urologist told me to come right away so that she could perform surgery on me. She used a big, fat needle to anesthetize the area.  ๐Ÿ˜ฒ  Then, she used a scalpel to cut into the right side of my Scrotum to drain the area of blood and puss! Finally, she stuffed the area with a Surgical Packing Strip.


And the Urologist told me that I would have to replace the Surgical Packing Strip twice a day. I made sure that I had taken Prescription Strength Ibuprofen at least 2 hours before I had to change the Surgical Packing Strip or the pain would just make my right hand tremble and make it hard for me to apply the packing strip with a pair of tweezers!


All in all, 2 emergency room nurses, an emergency room doctor, an Ultrasound Tech, and a Urologist "fondled" ( examined ) my genitals. That's 5 female strangers getting their way with me. When I received the hospital bill, I was shocked to see what I owed them: $1,000.05! That worked out to $200.01 for each of the times a female stranger "fondled" my privates. A massage parlor would have charged me less---Of course, it wouldn't do much to relieve me of my pain but "relieve" me in some other way.  ๐Ÿ˜


Anyway, I could only wear an Athletic Supporter as recommended by the doctors. I would line my supporter with a paper towel folded 3 times. But the surgical site would drain and soak through the folded paper towel and stain my supporter with a blood-tinged fluid. Then, I decided to line the paper towel with plastic to keep my supporter from getting stained. 


Then, it finally hit me: Feminine Sanitary Napkin ❗๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ™ƒ  I now line my Athletic Supporter with a Maxi Pad; and it works ❗๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Œ I'm probably the only man in the world that you know of who uses feminine sanitary napkins! I don't know why I didn't think of this sooner ❗๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝ‍♂️ ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝ‍♂️

No comments:

Post a Comment