Tuesday, September 29, 2020

THE PERSONAL HISTORY OF DAVID COPPERFIELD, PG ( 2 hr & 0 min )

-

-

-

Today, Tuesday, September 29th, 2020, I went to Edwards Fairfield Cinemas 16 & I-Max, in Fairfield, CA, to see the 4:20 p.m. showing of this movie in auditorium 1, seat F-6. The price of admission was $5.45 for this Bargain Tuesday. And I bought a 32 oz./1 liter cup of Pepsi Max No Sugar at the concessions counter for $5.99 + tax.

This movie tells of David Copperfield's roller-coaster life of rags to riches to rags to riches. And it was quite entertaining, actually.

I love the simple & quaint boat house. And the butler/bad guy looks like Jim Carey in the DUMB & DUMBER movie!  🀣🀣🀣

**********************

This particular multi-plex cinema re-opened last Friday, the 25th.

All of this time on lockdown and They Still Haven't Replaced The Old & Worn Seats. This is the only multi-plex cinema in the area with seats that still need to be replaced ❗😀

This is the first movie that I've seen in years in which I didn't have to close my right eye to avoid seeing double! I have planned on getting an appointment with an Opthalmologist at Kaiser Permanente Hospital next month for surgery to correct my double vision. But my eyes are fine now! In fact, on my way home tonight, I could easily read the rear license plates of cars as they passed me by on either side of my lane on the freeway. This is something that I couldn't do in many years because of my double vision ❗

So, what changed ❓

I went on a Water Fast for 5 days since Sunday, September 13th. Then, I went on a 5 Types Collagen Broth ( 90 calories ) for one day. The next day, I added a few more calories: Collagen Broth ( 90 calories ) for Breakfast, Collagen Broth ( 85 calories ) for Lunch, and an early Dinner of 2 Hard-boiled Eggs ( 140 calories ). Starting with Sunday, the 20th, I started a Keto Diet with the same Collagen Breakfast & Lunch + 2 Scrambled Eggs and thick slices of Cheeses for Dinner. And, today, I'm on a 24-hour Water Fast. Eventually, I will alternate among Fasting, Keto Dieting and Intermittent Fasting. Most importantly, I Don't Feel Hungry At All. I will wait a while before I add a controlled amount of high fiber Carbohydrates to my diet.  πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘

-

See the loose skin on my belly right above my belly button. My pants πŸ‘– are so loose now and my belt goes around to the center of my back that I don't even bother to unbutton and unzip my pants just to put it on or take it off ❗🀣 🀣 🀣


-

This is my first time using a balloon weight on my keychain. I want a different keychain for each of my 2 sets of car keys so that I can easily choose which keys to go with each car whenever I am in a hurry to get going.

-

No comments:

Post a Comment