Monday, October 8, 2012

OMG--OH MY GOD! NR ( 2 hr & 15 min )

-


I went to see this on Saturday, October 6th, 2012, in Emeryville, CA, at the UA Emery Bay Stadium 10, for the 9:45 p.m. show in auditorium 1, 4th row, 7th column.

Quickie Review: Kanjibhai ( Paresh Rawal ), an antiques shop owner, questions the reality of God and addresses the absurdity of Religion after he falls on hard times. Until Lord Shiva ( Akshay Kumar ) shows him the error of his ways.

The audience liked this movie. And some of them gave it a "Hands Clapper" ending.

I liked this movie, too, as it reinforces some of my long-held spiritual beliefs. Go see this movie if you're spiritually-inclined.

This movie has a missing piece of information: It gave a Chapter and Verse quotation from the Holy Bible yet failed to mention what Book it came from.

Milk is toxic to the ecosystem of rivers, lakes and estuaries. Too much milk that gets dumped into such bodies of water increases the growth of algae and suchlike which use up the oxygen that the fish and shellfish need to survive.

****************************************

After I got off from work today, I went to Hector's place in Oakland, CA, to sit-in on his 1:00 p.m. Bible Study Class. The topic was the Book of Daniel, Chapters 10 - 12, which tie-in with End Times Prophecy. Anyway, it was an informative discussion that the class had on the subject.

It was also a potluck day, so everyone who showed up ( myself included ) brought food to share with everyone else. And we had a hearty meal.

Then, we watched the Oakland A's and the San Francisco Giants on TV play baseball.

Later, Hector's son, Isma, went with his cousin to watch a football game at the UC Berkeley campus.

And poor Sylvester, the kitten, got smacked by Hector for climbing up on the new drapes. Sylvester hid himself until Isma came back home later on in the night, well after I had already left for the evening. ( I talked to Hector the following day, Sunday, when he mentioned Sylvester finally coming out of hiding. )

****************************************

Years before I became initiated into Kriya Yoga ( Yogoda Satsanga Society branch of SRF/YSS ), I had a vision in which I encountered Lord Shiva, Himself, in a human incarnation.

In my vision, as I laid in bed waiting to fall asleep, I saw myself, on a sunny day, walking on a dirt path when a dark-brown skinned and long dark-haired athletic-looking handsome young man in a leather loin cloth ( think of Tarzan ), appeared out of nowhere and walked into my path from the right. He turned and walked in front of me. I followed him, all the while I felt a sense of "destruction". But I didn't know what kind of "destruction" it was, whether I should destroy him like I destroyed some ghosts using a specific technique that I learned from a Canadian psychic or whether he was going to destroy me. And if I were to destroy him, I would have preferred that he faced me. Since I wasn't clear on the matter, I just quietly followed him instead.

He stopped at the edge of a bank of a river, a lake or a big pond. I don't know which one it was; all I know was that the water was very still and it was muddy-brown in color. All of a sudden, he dived into the water--in slow motion--and disappeared underneath the muddy water.

I stood there at the bank contemplating whether I should dive in or not. But before I could make up my mind, he appeared on the surface of the water sideways ( on his left side ) and covered in all kinds of poisonous snakes! He rolled on the water surface in slow motion without a care in the world as the snakes slithered all over his body.

I decided not to dive into the water because some time ago before I had this particular vision, on December 23rd, 2003, to be exact, I was attacked by a spirit entity disguised as a small black snake after I was done meditating for the night. It struck at my left ankle and lower leg three times; and its strikes were so painful that had I not been instantly and completely paralyzed by its first strike I would have screamed and writhed in deep agony!

But another spirit entity, disguised as my beloved deceased orange tabby Manx cat killed it with a single strike of its right front paw to the snake's head. I say it was a spirit entity because no ghost can stand a chance against any spirit.

( Cine-Man's note: According to the Ancient Egyptians who built the Great Pyramid, the year 2003 A.D. was the year when the Evil Celestial Serpent would be visible in the night sky to anyone inside of the pyramid looking out through its built-in porthole. )

As I stood at the bank trying to decide what to do next, the man slowly disappeared once again under the muddy water. Presently, a huge reptilian head emerged from the muddy water; the head was the size of my Geo Metro car! Since it was just a few yards away, it was clearly within striking distance of me. I couldn't escape from it even if I wanted to! And through my years of encounters with other-worldly entities, one thing that I learned the hard way is to never run away from any evil entity, that it is always best to hold my ground.

So, I stood there waiting for it to make its move. Then, it puffed its cheeks at me. And I said to myself, Wait a minute! Crocodiles can't do that because of their skull anatomy; only snakes can do that.

Then, the vision ended.

Years later, when I read Sri Yogananda's book, Autobiography Of A Yogi, that was when I realized that I had a spiritual encounter with the Destroyer God, Lord Shiva, and the River God, Naga.

Now, before you Christians, Jews and Muslims out there start thinking that I had an evil encounter, consider these: In the Old Testament, God represented Himself as a serpent; in the New Testament, Jesus Christ symbolically represented a serpent! Read the Bible and see them for yourselves.

*

No comments:

Post a Comment