Sunday, October 21, 2012

PARANORMAL ACTIVITY 4, R ( 1 hr & 35 min )

-

I went to see this today, Sunday, October 21st, 2012, here in Vallejo, CA, at the Century 14 Vallejo for the 11:30 a.m. ( Extra Dollar Off First Show Matinee ) show in auditorium 7, 5th row, 9th column.

Quickie Review:  A weird and creepy boy, Robbie ( Brady Allen ) moves into the neighborhood with his single mom. When his mom gets taken to the hospital one day, and with no known relatives to look after him for the time-being, Alex ( Kathryn Newton ) and her parents take Robbie in, not knowing that he has a "connection" with Alex's little brother. Soon, strange nighttime occurrences take place at Alex's home, captured live by computer cameras set-up throughout the house.

I guess some people in the audience liked it because one man gave it a "Hands Clapper" ending and said, "That was the best one."

I would have to disagree. I think the third one was scarier than this. I would only recommend this to those of you out there who are fans of the first three installments of this horror franchise.

I liked how the computer cameras were set-up to monitor the house. 'Remember what I said back in August about webcams on my HIT AND RUN blog?

And I liked the night-vision scenes with the motion-capture sensors.

There is a Bonus Scene after the Ending Credits which is shot inside of a Mexican ( ? ) store.

Here are what didn't make sense in this movie:  In a situation where a child is left behind without adult care or supervision, the authorities usually have Child Protective Services take care of the child. If only Alex and her parents reviewed the videos each day, they would have had a better idea of what they were dealing with. Otherwise, it wouldn't make any sense for Alex to agree to have the computer cameras set-up to monitor her house in the first place!

*******************************************************

After the movie, I went to the Best Buy electronics store across the street from the theatre to buy a top-up card for my "pay-as-you-go" Virgin Mobile cellphone. In a cordoned-off area of their parking lot, there was an old yellow school bus named, Bad to the Bone--with gigantic tires--giving "Kool Bus" rides to children and their parents in order to raise funds for Juvenile Diabetes. I would like to ride that bus someday.

After I topped-up my cellphone, I called Hector to let him know about what I saw in the night sky last night on my way home from my brother's house in Fairfield, CA.

While I was at the Starbucks coffee shop at 966 Admiral Callaghan Lane here in Vallejo blogging about this movie, two white ladies sat immediately to my right to try and figure out how to get someplace. Since they were obviously not from the area ( I asked ), I gave them my local map. And, later, I used my computer to find the place that they were looking for: La Strada Italian Restaurant in American Canyon, CA. I showed them the directions as well as the address and 'phone number of said place. They thanked me and called me an "Angel"--Hah! if only they knew what sort of kinky stuff goes through my mind each and everyday. Heh, heh, heh.

Anyway, I'm hoping that my "good deed" for the day will let me win the California Lottery BIG TIME!!! And soon, too. Hey, I just figured out that at my current rate of pay at work, it would take me close to 21 years to make a million dollars. So, if I win the lottery big time, I will be sure to take 20 years of vacation from work for each million that I win. It's wishful thinking on my part--for now! It only takes a dollar to win, as they say ....

I've kept you guys in suspense long enough. About that "thing" which I saw last night, I called and told my brother about it as soon as I pulled into my carport parking space; and, as soon as I entered my unit, I e-mailed my eldest sister in Michigan about it. And here's what I wrote to her:


>>>>  Xxx Xxx ( eldest sister ),

I went to ( my brother ) Xxxxx's house today, Saturday, October 20th,
2012, after work, for his infant son's baptismal celebration.

On my way home, on I-80, just about a mile away from the American
Canyon Exit, at 10:48 p.m., as I was doing my Zhunti Mantra while I was
driving, I saw out in the horizon a bright blue orb fall from the night sky
at a 30-degree angle from the perpendicular in front of my car. It was
approximately one-fourth to one-third the diameter of the Moon in size.
It was visible for only one second!

I fear that it is a repeat of the vision that I saw in December of
2004 just nine days before the Earthquake/Tsunami hit Asia. Of course,
back then, the orb that I saw falling from the sky was a combination
of red, orange, yellow and blue colors. So, I don't know what this
all-blue orb means. Only time will tell.

Anyway, just be careful when you and your family go about your affairs
during the next two weeks or so. Because I don't know whether the blue
orb falling from the night sky is a good omen or a bad omen.

What I do know about the blue color from my knowledge of Hinduism and
through my meditation practice is that it is the color associated with
the Hindu God, Shiva, the God of Destruction ( and, consequently,
Renewal ). I hope and pray that I am wrong because countless lives
will be in grave peril if I am right.

So, be careful, once again.

Xxxxxx ( Cine-Man )  <<<<

The blue orb fell in the same vicinity of the Pacific Ocean as the one which I saw in 2004. Please refer back to my blog on HEREAFTER which I posted on October 22nd, 2010--practically two years ago! I fear that Asia will experience another Cataclysmic Event within the next two weeks.

Before going to bed last night--rather, early this morning--I prayed to God to spare the lives of innocent little children and infants. But, who am I to go against God's Will? His ".. Will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven" ( The Lord's Prayer ). If innocent lives must be lost, I asked Him to take care of their souls.

When I told Hector earlier today about my vision, I mentioned that the blue color is associated with the Hindu God, Shiva, The God of Destruction. He said that he doesn't believe in Shiva. And I told him that Shiva is to Hindus what The Holy Spirit is to Christians. And I further elaborated by saying that Brahma is God, the Father; Vishnu is God, the Son; and Shiva is God, The Holy Spirit.

Allow me to rephrase a famous quote from Shakespeare's play, ROMEO AND JULIET: A Holy Trinity by any other name would still be as Divine.

Please pray that I am wrong about my "End Times" vision. Thank you ....



*

No comments:

Post a Comment