Saturday, June 15, 2013

THIS IS THE END, R ( 1 hr & 47 min )

-

I went to see this yesterday, Friday, June 14th, 2013, here in Vallejo, CA, at the CENTURY 14 VALLEJO, for the 10:25 p.m. show in auditorium 13, 5th row ( counting from the front ), 5th column ( counting from the left ). The price of admission was $10.50. And I bought a $6.75 medium Popcorn w/ Butter and a $4.50 medium 30.0 oz Powerade Mountain Berry Blast at the concessions counter.

Quickie Review:  As a group of Hollywood movie celebrities gather at James Franco's new house for a house warming party, the Biblical Apocalypse unexpectedly happens! When the good people of Earth get raptured into Heaven and Hell opens up and lets loose its demons on Earth, the movie celebrities must learn the true meaning of real-life friendship and sacrifice if they are to be saved.

The audience absolutely enjoyed this movie which is a "laugh-a-minute" riot!

Of course, I enjoyed this movie, too! I would go so far as to say that this movie is this year's funniest movie. Go see this movie if you are a fan of Comedy Movies!

I liked how they passed the time away by making home movies--talk about vanity! Ha, ha, ha.

*********************************************

Seeing this movie was a perfect way for me to de-stress after a particularly stressful time of it at work--I practically didn't get anything done in my department ( and lost sales as a result ) because I was delegated to do something else!

I wasn't able to write down any notes for this movie because I was busy enjoying my popcorn "dinner" for the better part of the show! ( I told the clerk at the concession stand's popcorn station that it was my dinner for the evening. )

note: I am almost done writing my children's book manuscript about a Butt-Biting Monster. Now, I'm trying to figure out how to transfer it unto an USB Flash Drive so that I can take it to a local FedEx Kinko's to make copies for my test-market research ( I've already gotten some co-workers to volunteer as test-market readers; and the anticipation is making them very impatient! LOL ).

*

No comments:

Post a Comment