Sunday, August 25, 2013

THE WORLD'S END, R ( 1 hr & 49 min )

-

I went to see this on Friday, August 23rd, 2013, here in Vallejo, CA, at the CENTURY 14 VALLEJO, for the 7:40 p.m. show in auditorium 13,  8ht row ( counting from the front ), 6th column ( counting from the right ). The price of admission was $10.50. And I bought a $4.50 medium cup of 30.0 oz Powerade Mountain Berry Blast at the concessions counter.

Quickie Review: Five long-time friends get together twenty years later to reenact "The Golden Mile", a pub crawl through their hometown's 12 taverns with a stop for a pint of beer at each one. They are determined to complete "The Golden Mile" this time around. But a sinister alien force with an evil agenda stands in their way.

The audience really liked this movie. And some people gave this movie a "Hands Clapper" ending.

I liked this movie, too. Go see this movie if you liked SHAUN OF THE DEAD and HOT FUZZ!

This movie is definitely the Britons' answer to our THIS IS THE END! So, which one is funnier in my own opinion? THIS IS THE END is funnier by just a tiny bit!!! ( And I say that simply because I'm not too keen on British humor. )

I liked the "What the f*ck is WTF?" scene.

I liked the scene wherein one of them was getting even with the old school bully.

And I liked the scene underneath The World's End bar.

*

No comments:

Post a Comment