Friday, August 16, 2013

WE'RE THE MILLERS, R ( 1 hr & 50 min )

-

where: CENTURY 14 VALLEJO in Vallejo, CA
when: Wednesday, August 14th, 2013
show: 11:45 a.m.
costs: $6.75 Ticket + $6.50 Lite Bites = $13.25
auditorium: 12
seat: 4th row ( counting from the front ), 8ht row ( counting from the left )

synopsis/overview: David ( Jason Sudeikis ), a  small-time drug dealer, is left with no choice but to become an unwilling drug-mule for his supplier Brad ( Ed Helms ) when some thugs steal his stash and cash. He must go to Mexico to pick-up the latest shipment of Marijuana. To avoid suspicion, he "recruits" a runaway girl, Casey ( Emma Roberts ), and his two neighbors, Kenny and Rose ( Will Poulter and Jennifer Aniston ), to act as his family, and puts them in a rented RV for the cross-border drug-run. But a couple of bad guys chase after them to get the shipment and to kill them all. Unless they can come up with a plan to save themselves from the fate that awaits them.

noteworthy scenes: 1.) YouTube videos; 2.) Envious former college classmate; 3.) "Boner Garage"; 4.) Neighbors; 5.) "He's a drug dealer"; 6.) Garbage bin; 7.) "Hi, 'you ordered two black guys"; 8.) "Take it easy on the plastic"; 9.) Orca; 10.) Pablo Chacon; 11.) "You don't have a choice"; 12.) Idea; 13.) "I need you to be my wife"; 14.) "I know a girl"; 15.) A minor policy change at the club; 16.) Eviction notice; 17.) "You look like Eminem from 8 MILE"; 18.) "Right here"; 19.) Period; 20.) Family meeting; 21.) Recreational vehicle; 22.) "This is a job"; 23.) Firework; 24.) "This is a little more than a smidge"; 25.) Ice sculpture; 26.) Mother's gift; 27.) Namaste; 28.) Bad cop; 29.) Homophobic; 30.) RV family; 31.) Joint; 32.) "You have a baby"; 33.) Illegal aliens; 34.) The song; 35.) The real Pablo Chacon ( Tomer Sisley ); 36.) "Weight distribution, loading and towing"; 37.) "Roman candle"; 38.) Glove compartment; 39.) "Why isn't there blood"; 40.) Campfire games; 41.) Skateboard; 42.) Hug; 43.) "Count to three"; 44.) "We've discussed a scenario like this"; 45.) "Mother to mother"; 46.) Kisses; 47.) "Fishing in the same fishing hole"; 48.) Garage; 49.) Striptease; 50.) Spider; 51.) Hazard pay; 52.) "You seem like a very caring father"; 53.) "No Ragrets"; 54.) Wheelchair; 55.) "You guys are getting paid"; 56.) "You aggressive woman. 'Know what I'm saying"; 57.) "You can buy a house and run away from it"; 58.) Confessions; 59.) Big mug; 60.) "And I don't like what you do to my man whenever we meet"; 61.) Fireworks; 62.) "I want you to use those strip ties on me tonight"; 63.) "And I will do just that right after I turn around to hug my family"; 64.) "Dickmove"; 65.) "White Nerd Testicle Fail"; 66.) New neighbors; 67.) Weeds; 68.) Bonus Scenes during the Ending Credits; and 69.) Voice-Over after the Ending Credits.

favorite scenes: I liked the Surprise Kitten YouTube Video scene.

I liked the Garbage Bin scene.

I liked the Baby Road Incident scene.

audience reaction: The audience really liked this movie. But nobody gave it a "Hands Clapper" ending.

recommendation: I liked this Road Trip/Action Comedy movie. Go see this if you like funny movies.

spoiler alert! Strippers don't put on their outfits right after a show, they just leave their outfits off and cover-up themselves with a robe ( from what I've seen years ago ) as they cool-off before their next show. After a short break in the dressing room, and as they wait for their next turn onstage, they hustle the crowd first. It takes a while to make an ice sculpture; therefore, it should have been done inside a walk-in freezer. Shouldn't it have been so obvious to the other RV family that there was something wrong with the baby because it was all completely covered-up? The towed RV was towed with a pair of cables and there was nobody inside of it to steer it and work its brakes. So, how did the towed RV come to a stop without rear-ending the other RV? When he was at the hospital, he said that he was still in Mexico even though they had already crossed the border back into the US the day before. They don't let you take a wheelchair like that away from the hospital entrance! Why wasn't the online White Nerd Testicle Fail censored?

horndog alert! The striptease act is more tease than strip. And the three brief nudity scenes ( beginning, middle and ending scenes--boy! they sure got their bases covered ) are not to your liking.

fyi: Back in college, I dated a beautiful English-American classmate. I took her on a Dinner/Movie Date. We went to see FROM BEYOND ( 1986 ). After the movie, I leaned over to give her a simple kiss. She stuck her tongue in my mouth---I didn't know that she was actually "French"! Then she proceeded to lick my face; and my beard ended-up soaking wet. I just followed her lead. We went out on a few more dates after that. Then, she stopped dating me because she said that I was an "animal"---And this came from someone who acted like a "lap-happy puppy" from the get-go!!! Sheeesh ... I swear ....

Is it just my imagination, or does Jennifer Aniston like to wear "pokey nipples" bra? 'Not that I'm complaining, mind you.

word of advice: Don't do drugs.

If Life gives you a second chance, don't mess it up.

tidbits: When I went to the concessions counter to order the Lite Bites ( small drink, box of popcorn and beef jerky ), the girl at the counter asked me which one I'd like as a drink. I told her that I'd pick it myself. As I filled-up my cup with Powerade Mountain Berry Blast at the soda fountain, I realized that if I took my time filling-up my cup, the concessions clerk would be forced to fill-up my popcorn box all the way full ( they usually put the cup in the box first before putting popcorn in it ). That's what I'll do from now on to get my money's worth! Hey, they charge an arm and a leg on concessions items after all.

It was around 2:00 p.m. when I got back into my car. As I was leaving the theatre's parking lot, I saw a "woman driver" bitch in a black SUV drive across parking spaces throughout the whole length of the lot. They should put-in parking lot bumpers to keep this from happening and causing accidents!

Parking lot bumpers. I got this from the Internet.

I should install a Dash Cam on my car so I can catch irresponsible lowlife drivers such as this and report them to the cops!

*********************************************

One day, at school, the teacher asked her pupils what the most important punctuation mark is.

One girl said, "The Question Mark, because it makes people curious and makes them learn something new."

And a boy said, "It's the Exclamation Point, because it makes people good leaders and good decision makers."

"What about you, Johnny, what do you think is the most important punctuation mark?"

"It's gotta be the Period," said little Johnny.

"And why is that so?"

"Because my father got so angry and threatened to kill my sister just because she missed one."

*

No comments:

Post a Comment