Monday, April 21, 2014

HEAVEN IS FOR REAL, PG ( 1 hr & 40 min )

-

where: CENTURY 14 VALLEJO in Vallejo, CA
when: Thursday, April 17th, 2014
show: 11:30 a.m. ( Dollar-Off First Show Matinee )
costs: $6.75 Ticket + $4.60 medium 30.0 oz Powerade Mountain Berry Blast = $11.35
auditorium: 13
seat: 5th row ( counting from the front ), 7th column ( counting from the left )

-
2nd time

where: CENTURY 14 VALLEJO in Vallejo, CA
when: Monday, April 21st, 2014
show: 2:10 p.m.
costs: $7.75 Ticket + $5.10 Kid's Pack = $12.85
auditorium: 7
seat: 5th row ( counting from the front ), 7th column ( counting from the left )

synopsis/overview: The Burpo's ( Gregg Kinnear and Kelly Reilly ) only son, Colton ( Connor Corum ), has a near-death experience. Although Todd Burpo is a very likable minister at the local community church, he feels uncomfortable about relating to his son, Colton, who has visions of Jesus Christ and angels, and people that he could not have possibly known about in his entire short life. Based on a true story.

noteworthy scenes: 1.) Akiane Kramarik ( Ursula Clark ); 2.) "Is Heaven a hope"; 3.) Carpet; 4.) Howl; 5.) Sick man; 6.) Girl's dress; 7.) "Do you think mommy realizes how funny she looks when she does that"; 8.) Lion, Bear and Unicorn sermon; 9.) Gift; 10.) Softball game; 11.) "No, you were out"; 12.) Kidney stones; 13.) Substitute ministers; 14.) "Kids, we're going to Denver"; 15.) "Can we sing, We Will Rock You"; 16.) Fever; 17.) Ruptured Appendix; 18.) Hospital chapel; 19.) Prayers; 20.) "Dad, I want to hold that spider"; 21.) Seesaw; 22.) "We've got to pay the doctor"; 23.) Colton's story; 24.) Skeptical Psychology Professor; 25.) Bank; 26.) Questions; 27.) Siren; 28.) Newspaper interview; 29.) "He has markers"; 30.) Diner; 31.) Play yard fight; 32.) "I did turn his other cheek"; 33.) Bible pictures of Jesus Christ; 34.) "Yours are green, mine are blue. He's seeing us"; 35.) "My family is in there"; 36.) "Colton, this is just a visit. But, before you go back, I want you to meet someone"; 37.) Church board meeting; 38.) "They don't look like that"; 39.) "It's alright. No one will hurt you"; 40.) Argument; 41.) "You saw my grandfather"; 42.) "Nobody wears glasses in Heaven"; 43.) "In Heaven, everybody's young"; 44.) "Why does this have to be a myth"; 45.) US Marine son's grave; 46.) "She told me she died in your tummy"; 47.) "Come by Crossroads Wesleyan Church on Sunday. I'll tell you all about it"; 48.) "On Earth as it is in Heaven"; 49.) Mom's vision of her son"; 50.) "Look at this on CNN"; 51.) "That's Him"; 52.) "Todd, we're gonna need this"; and 53.) Bonus Pictures during the Ending Credits.

audience reaction: The audience liked it. But none gave it a "Hands Clapper" ending. Ditto for the second group of audience.

recommendation: I liked it, too. Go see this movie if you like ( predictable ) Inspirational Movies.

spoiler alert! The child prodigy painter, Akiane Kramarik, doesn't live in Lithuania. Her mother is from Lithuania. Her father is American. She was born and raised here in the United States. The newspaper picture of Todd and Colton showed them posing still for the camera even though the swing was in motion at the time that the photograph was taken.

fyi: A few years ago, I had a co-worker named Mike who had kidney stones. He passed a few of them in the restroom at work. And he showed a couple of them to me. Gad, they were awfully big and jaggedly frightful to behold! I'm glad that I don't have kidney stones---Knock on wood!

What follows is the hidden Communist Agenda of Psychology and Psychiatry ( do share it with others ):

 >>> TEACHING THE CHILDREN WELL
                                  

     Dr. Chester Pierce is a Harvard Professor, Humanist and a "New World Order" Guru. This professor instructs teachers and those students who aspire to become teachers of our children as follows: "Every child in America who enters school is mentally ill, because he or she comes to school with an allegiance to our institutions. Patriotism, nationalism and sovereignty, all that proves that children are sick because a truly well individual is one who rejects all of those things, and is truly the international child of the future."

     Dr. Sidney Simon, lecturer and educator [ is one ] who some say specializes in encouraging immoral and criminal activity in youth. He instructs teachers as follows: "We do not need more preaching about right and wrong. The old 'thou shalt nots' simply are not relevant. Values clarification is a method for teachers to change the values of children without getting caught."

     American teachers now use a 'modern' version of 'humanist' literature to teach our children. One such book, entitled "Weep For Our Children", might explain why crime rates in school-aged children are skyrocketing. Consider this one passage touting the humanistic "Values Clarification/Situation Ethics" program: "It is OK to lie. It is OK to steal. It is OK to have promiscuous sex. It is OK to cheat and kill if these things are part of your value system, and you clarified these values for yourself. The important thing is not what values you choose, but that you have chosen them yourself freely and without coercion of parents, spouse, friends, minister, or social pressure of any kind."

     This type of values & moral code ( or lack thereof ) is all too evident in our school system today. For decades, it has been the job of those within the field of psychology to introduce to the American public the idea that those who belief [ sic ] in God are sick and must be 'enlightened' or eliminated, and that immorality is the only path to the "New World Order". If you think that this change in the morals of our nation is accidental, you should read the book "The Soviet Art of Brainwashing--A Synthesis of the Russian Textbook on Psychopolitics", written by Kenneth Goff. In this book, Goff, a one-time dues-paying member of the Communist Party, writes: "During my training I was taught Psychopolitics, the art of capturing the minds of a nation through brainwashing and fake mental health." Kenneth Goff paid a high price for his effort to alert the American people of Marxist-trained psychologists being in place inside the U.S. He mysteriously died from poisoning in 1964. An excerpt from his book says: "This manual of the Communist Party should be in the hands of every loyal American, that they may be alerted to the fact that it is not always by armies and guns that a nation is conquered." In this book is found an address by Beria, the Head of the Lenin University School of Psychopolitics. His 1933 address to a group of Marxist Psychology students is most revealing. Speaking to a group who would be returning to ply their treachery in the U.S. he said:

     "A psychopolitician must work hard to produce the maximum chaos in the fields of 'mental healing'. You must work until every teacher of psychology unknowingly or knowingly teaches only Communist doctrine under the guise of psychology. You musty [ sic ] labor until every doctor and psychiatrist is either a psychopolitician or an unwitting assistant to our goals. You must labor until we have domain over the minds of every important person in your nation ( U.S. ). You must work until suicide arising from mental imbalance is common and calls forth no general investigation or remark. You must dominate as respected men in the fields of psychiatry and psychology. You must dominate the hospitals and universities. You can take additional instructions as worshippers of Freud. With it you can erase our enemies like insects. Use the courts, use the judges, use the Constitution of the country, use the medical societies and its laws to further your ends. Create chaos. Leave a nation leaderless. Kill our enemies and bring to Earth, through Communism, the greatest peace man has ever known. Thank you."

     This is an excerpt of Beria's speech to the visiting American students. Almost everything he asked these students to do has been accomplished. Our schools are teeming with "teachers" and "professors" who don't teach students HOW to think, but WHAT to think. Don't YOU think it's about time to cleanse our institutions of learning of this putrid "New World Order" infestation? Suggested reading: The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America, by Charlotte Thompson Iserbyt.

The above is from the Autumn 2008 copy of SCOOPIFIED ( Ms. Diane Morgan, Editor, P.O. Box 277, Bellingham, WA 98227 ), and is found as a page insert between pages 34 and 35. <<<

I found this on the Internet when I searched for Akiane Kramarik's painting of Jesus Christ entitled "Jesus, Prince of Peace."
-

The painting, "Jesus, Prince of Peace," is not really of Jesus Christ but of a man who holds a close resemblance to Him. According to an article, Akiane couldn't find a suitable model for her Jesus portrait until a carpenter--notice the coincidence--came knocking at the Kramariks' door. Then and there, Akiane asked him to pose for the portrait. But the carpenter declined because he didn't feel worthy of such an honor. Then, he left. Akiane prayed that he would change his mind and return for the portrait sitting. And, sure enough, he came back to pose for the portrait. Akiane has a lot of portraits of models with blue eyes. But this Jesus portrait is one done with a greenish-eyed subject. Maybe because the carpenter is indeed green-eyed. But, of course, the choice in eye color for this portrait could also be just symbolic since the color green is associated with Life. And, since "(t)he eye is the lamp of the body ( New Testament of The Bible, Gospel of Matthew 6:22 )," it follows then that ( symbolically speaking ) Jesus' eyes would illuminate our darkened World through the Eternal Life emanating from within His body.
                                                                            
There are those who suspect that Akiane Kramarik is just a fraud since her mother is also a painter. But a search on YouTube shows a time-lapsed video of her doing one of her paintings. And that should be enough to dispel any doubt about her artistic God-given talent.

It is very easy to go around saying that you believe in God ... u-n-t-i-l ... your faith gets tested. Then, you realize all along that the faith you profess to have is nothing more than just  a "fair weather faith." I should know since I've been guilty of it a couple of times in my life. But I have come back spiritually stronger and wiser for the humble experiences.

In a near-death experience, a person's vision of the afterlife will not likely be that of another person's vision because a person's mind will access his/her own belief system to make such an experience less of a shock to behold. But I believe that such a vision is just transitional in form. I doubt that anybody experiencing a near-death vision will have the emotional and intellectual capacity to absorb the full grandeur of the Divine Everlasting from such a brief visit.

In all my out-of-body experiences, I never once turned around to look at my body. Why, you ask? Because I had a dream in which I had an out-of-body experience and my curiosity had the better hold on me and I turned around to look at my body; what I saw was a skeleton lying in my bed! That's why I never looked at my body in any of my out-of-body experiences.

word of advice: "... (W)hoever humbles himself like (a) child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven." ( New Testament of The Bible, Gospel of Matthew 18:4 )

tidbits: The first thing that I did today was to go to my dentist for a dental cleaning. His prognosis was not good. If I don't put more effort into my oral hygiene regimen, according to him, I'll end-up with false teeth soon. I already use a Conair Interplak Oral Irrigator
Conair Interplak Oral Irrigator. I found this on the Internet.
-
and a Proxy Brush
Proxy Brush.  I found this on the Internet. I have the same exact color.
-
before I brush my teeth and gargle with Peri-Gum Herbal Mouthwash
Peri-Gum Herbal Mouthwash. I found this on the Internet.
-
in the morning, and I use my Conair Interplak Oral Irrigator and my Proxy Brush before I brush my teeth with my Oral-B Electric Toothbrush
Oral-B Electric ( i.e. Battery-powered ) Toothbrush. I found this on the Internet. Yeah, I know. It's a "Winnie, The Pooh" toothbrush. But it's what I've got--and it works just fine. Thank you. Besides, it was on sale. Ha, ha, ha.
-
and floss my teeth before I gargle with Peri-Gum Herbal Mouthwash at night. What more can I do? My dentist told me that I'm likely looking at a full set of Dental Implants sometime in the future. And my remaining 27 teeth will all have to be extracted for the implants to be put in place at an estimated cost of $50,000.oo---I don't have that kind of money laying around!

I informed my dentist that scientists are already growing back teeth on patients in research facilities using Stem Cells. My dentist said that my teeth are not the problem, my jawbones are. My jawbones are badly eroded in certain areas as the latest X-rays show. Of course, he failed to mention that scientists are also regenerating bones using Stem Cells, too! And he forgot to take into consideration that I once was a dental lab tech who could easily fabricate my very own Partial Dentures if need be! I mean, to have all of my remaining teeth extracted just to have a full set of Dental Implants put in my mouth is a VERY DRASTIC MEASURE AND THE LEAST DESIRABLE OF ALL AVAILABLE OPTIONS!!! He and my Periodontist just want to gouge me for all the money that they can get their hands on to line their already fat wallets with--no wonder I don't live in a five-bedroom house and drive a Corvette!!!

I will not get Dental Implants! I can fabricate my own Partial Dentures if it will ever come down to that. Besides, I personally know of a local-area surgeon who is part of a medical research group doing experiments with Adipose-derived Mesenchymal Stem Cells. I'll pay him a visit in a few days.

In the meantime, I'm switching my Glycerin-free Aquafresh Toothpaste
Aquafresh Glycerin-free Toothpaste. I found this on the Internet. I now think that Glycerin is needed to coat the teeth and help to protect them from Plaque and Gingivitis.
-
for Crest Pro-Health Clinical Gum Protection Toothpaste
I found this on the Internet. Yeah, baby, coat my teeth with some of that Glycerin ingredient!
-

and my all-hyped/ineffective Peri-Gum Herbal Mouthwash for Alcohol-free Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Mouthwash.

I found this on the Internet. More Glycerin, please!

-
I hope that these two changes to my oral hygiene regimen will be sufficient enough to arrest, mitigate and eliminate my dental problem, Gingivitis.

But I'll pay a visit to my Stem Cell Research Doctor acquaintance, just in case. Especially since he still owes me money and it's time to collect on it. Ha, ha, ha.

At the box office, the clerk asked me if I'd already seen GOD'S NOT DEAD and, if so, what I thought about it. I told her that I already blogged about it and gave her one of my Cine-Man cards so that she could check it out for herself.

And the ticket-taker also asked me what movie I was about to go see.

Dang, I'm getting too well-known at this particular theatre.

2nd tidbits: I started my day with a spinal adjustment at my chiropractor's clinic at 9:30 a.m. 

Then, I went to the Bank of America across the street on Sonoma Boulevard to talk with an accounts representative. Because last Thursday, I noticed a discrepancy in my savings balance when I made a deposit to my account at the Benicia, CA, branch. When I got home, I looked at my most recent BofA savings statement and, sure enough, there was an unauthorized withdrawal on April 13th of $25.00 posted on it from G.E. Capital. So, I showed my statement to the accounts representative today. And her computer also showed a previous withdrawal on March 14th of $25.00 from G.E. Capital under the name of Rachelle Valenzuela--I don't know who the f-ck this bitch is! But the name or alias sounds like it's a name of an illegal alien criminal that the current Illegal Administration granted immigration amnesty to. My savings account only has ONE automatic monthly payment on it, the one for my mortgage. So, I never authorized these withdrawals at all and had the bank's customer service put a Stop Payment on it and put the money back into my account. I hope that they catch this bitch and deport her/his(?) sorry ass out of this country and send her/him(?) back to whatever rat-infested sewer-hole of an excuse for a country that the no-good slimy lowlife crawled out from!

Then, I went to the MacDonald's Restaurant on the next block to access their Wi-Fi and to alert my siblings about the hack since they, too, have accounts with BofA. Maybe, the hack has to do with the Heartbleed Hack that has been getting media attention lately.

And I drove on over to the Goin' Postal Shop in the Food Maxx Shopping Center on the corner of Tuolumne and Redwood Streets to drop-off my 'phone bill and to pick-up a package. And I went to the Chase Bank branch inside of Food Maxx to see if one of my cheques had cleared.

I stopped for gas at the Flyers Gas Station on Tennessee Street. I only bought $6.00 worth of gas.

Then, I decided to go to the Selecta Pilipino Buffet on Springs Road to have lunch there before I go to see this movie. But, wouldn't you know it, the buffet restaurant was closed for the day! Today is the 5th Monday in a row that it was closed. I think that I'm eating too much of the proprietor's food and am sending him to the poorhouse! No wonder he would always ask me before if I don't work on Mondays---Now I know! 

So, I had a quick lunch at the Taco Bell Restaurant in the Target Shopping Center on Admiral Callaghan Lane before I went to see this movie for the second time. I ordered their Box Lunch with Beef Nacho. But my order didn't even come in a box! Instead, it came in a tray. How cheap could they get! No cheaper than this, I'm sure .... But, at least, I liked their Mango Tea fountain drink.

I wanted to see this movie last night since it was Easter Sunday. But I was too tired to head straight to the theatre after work. 

I went to see this for a second time today because I didn't take notes the first time that I saw this movie. And I wanted to share some relevant information with you, my readers, that I wouldn't have been able to otherwise if I didn't take notes first.

When I got back to my car after the movie, I started to unlock The Club security device from my car's steering wheel only to realize that it was already in the unlocked position. Yup, 'still happens once in awhile after all of these years. Entities are still watching over me---'Good to know!

I hope that everyone had a Happy Easter/Happy Passover, to whom this may apply!

*

No comments:

Post a Comment