Tuesday, April 21, 2015

UNFRIENDED, R ( 1 hr & 22 min )



I went to see this today, Tuesday, April 21st, 2015, here in Vallejo, CA, at the Century 14 Vallejo, for the 10:50 a.m. showing in auditorium 10, 4th row ( counting from the front ), 8ht column ( counting from the left ). The price of admission was $6.25 ( All-Day Tuesday Special Price ). And I bought a small Buttered Popcorn for $5.95 and a small Powerade Mountain Berry Blast for $0.00 ( free offer on my movie watcher reward e-mail coupon with the purchase of any size popcorn ).

Quickie Review: The lives of 6 school friends become a deadly living nightmare one fateful evening when an anonymous hacker joins in on their video chat exactly a year after one of their friends killed herself when a shaming video went viral on-line.

There were only about half a dozen people in the auditorium, myself included. I don't know how they reacted to this movie. I think that this movie is geared more towards teenagers who will find this movie appealing and relatable to.

This is another one of those low-budget films that has a potential of becoming a cult classic.

This kind of evil entity would never harass me--I'm not computer literate enough! Ha, ha, ha. Heck, I don't even have Skype or a really fast Internet connection.

For some reason, I couldn't download the poster for this movie. I had to copy and paste it, instead.

**********************************************

I've been in constant pain these past few days, what with my sore left shoulder, my bad left knee and, lately, a pain on the left side of my neck! The pain in my neck would get aggravated whenever I would drive my car and have to turn my head to look over my left shoulder before I merge with traffic or do a lane change. I think that my knee and shoulder problems are what created this pain in my neck, in the first place.

A few days ago, a customer told me that I should smile some more. I honestly said, I can't. I'm in pain. I have a really bad knee. And I didn't even tell her about the soreness in my shoulder and/or the pain in my neck. Suffice it to say, she understood why I wasn't smiling.

But there's nothing I can do about the pain in my neck today because my chiropractor's clinic is closed on Tuesdays. I will have to swing by his clinic tomorrow morning right after work.

*

No comments:

Post a Comment