Monday, November 9, 2015

TRIPLE FEATURE THURSDAY - November 5th, 2015

-

I went to see this movie on Thursday, November 5th, 2015, in Vacaville, CA, at the BRENDEN VACAVILLE 16, for the 3:30 p.m. show in auditorium 16, 5th row ( counting from the front ), 6th column ( counting from the left ). The price of admission was $8.50. I bought nothing at the concessions counter.

Quickie Review: Three long-time friends, on their last night camping together as scouts, try to save their town from a zombie infestation.

The half-dozen people in the audience with me enjoyed this movie. I liked this movie, too. Go see this movie if you like Horror/Comedy movies, you won't be disappointed.

There were some scenes that were really imaginative. Here's an example: A female zombie cop and it's intended victim. Here's another one: A hungry zombie with no teeth. Lastly, the Trampoline scene was hilarious at the end.

I don't know why this movie is in a limited run. It has a broad appeal and would do quite well shown in more movie theatres.

-

I went to see this on Thursday, November 5th, 2015, in Vacaville, CA, at the BRENDEN VACAVILLE 16, for the 5:25 p.m. show in auditorium 9, 4th row ( counting from the front ), 8ht column ( counting from the left ). The price of admission was $8.50. I bought nothing at the concessions counter.

Quickie Review: A couple with a young daughter moves into a house and finds a camcorder which reveals an evil secret lurking within it.

There were just about a dozen or so people in the audience with me. I think that they liked this movie.

I wasn't that well-impressed by this movie's horror scenes. Hollywood has milked this franchise for far too long. What's next in the Horror genre, people running around scared while filming themselves with the use of "selfie sticks"? Go see this movie only if you're a fan of this horror franchise; otherwise, wait for this to come out as a DVD rental.

I know why this movie is in a limited run: People are getting fed-up with its franchise's tenuous premise!

When I first saw a poster for this movie, I really thought that it was a re-release of the POLTERGEIST remake. And I don't think that I'm the only one who made the wrong assumption.

-

I went to see this on Thursday, November 5th, 2015, in Fairfield, CA, at the EDWARDS FAIRFIELD STADIUM 16 & I-MAX, for the advance screening at 9:00 p.m. in auditorium 16, 4th row ( counting from the front ), 5th seat ( counting from the left ). The price of admission was $11.50. And I bought a 16.9 oz ( 500 ml ) bottle of Dasani Water for $4.79 at the concessions counter.

Quickie Review: While the secret service is being phased-out in favor of an international organization of secret spies, Bond ( Daniel Craig ) goes on his own mission to uncover a sinister organization that has ties to many agencies and companies.

The audience liked this movie. I, on the other hand, dozed on and off for lack of sleep the night before--'sorry .... Go see this if you like James Bond movies. I may have to watch this movie again to find out what I missed out on.

************************************************

I didn't buy anything at the concessions counter at the BRENDEN VACAVILLE 16 because I sneaked-in a pack of almonds to snack on. And because I was saving my appetite for dinner.

I decided to see these three movies right after I got off work. On my drive to Vacaville to catch the first show, I felt sleepy behind the wheel. During the Paranormal movie, I started to feel sleepy again. And while watching the James Bond movie, I finally dozed on and off for lack of sleep the night before and because I had a big dinner at a buffet restaurant beforehand.

Before watching the advance screening of the James Bond movie, I had enough time to have dinner first. I went to HomeTown Buffet Restaurant in Fairfield, right across the street from the shopping mall where the theatre is at, to have my dinner. I spent $13.24 for my meal, plus a $2.00 tip.

As I was backing out of the parking space in front of the restaurant, some fat-ass bitch and her mother who were also leaving the restaurant just kept walking toward my car. I was already backing-out even before the stepped onto the street. But, the lazy fat-asses just kept walking towards my car instead of moving out of the way. When I stepped on my brakes, the two stupid bitches just stood there staring at my car---Idiots! The idiocy of some people is just too much for me to comprehend, at times. I swear, those two were potential "Darwin Awards" candidates!!!

*

No comments:

Post a Comment