Friday, May 24, 2019

BRIGHTBURN, R ( 1 hr & 30 min )

-

I went to see this today, Friday, May 24th, 2019, here in Vallejo, CA, at the Century 14 Vallejo, for the 12:40 p.m. show in auditorium 11, B-7. The price of admission was $6.25. And I bought a medium Cherry Coke ( $4.00 discount refill cup ) and a small Buttered Popcorn ( $6.50 ) at the concessions counter.

Quickie Review: This is pretty much a movie about a little "Clark Kent" gone bad, W...A...Y Bad! That's about it.   🤷🏽‍♂️

***********************************

I started my day with a chiropractor's appointment at 11:30. Then, I went to BofA to withdraw some money from my disability debit card. And I went to Chase Bank to deposit some money into my checking account before I went to see this movie.

After the movie, I went to the McDonald's Restaurant at 3289 Sonoma Boulevard, Vallejo, CA, to have a late lunch, go on Facebook, write this blog, and go back to finish writing the argument that I had with someone on Facebook a few days ago.

I'm taking my time in answering my opponent so that she will have more than enough time to fact-check her statement and retract her poorly constructed argument, if only to save face. But I doubt that she will even bother to fact-check because liberals rely mostly on hearsay. I'm about to decisively destroy her argument!  😄


-

No comments:

Post a Comment