Thursday, May 30, 2019

JOHN WICK 3, PARABELLUM, R ( 2 hr & 11 min )


-

I went to see this here in Vallejo, CA, on Wednesday, May 29th, 2019, at the Century 14 Vallejo, for the 4:25 p.m. show in auditorium 2, B-6. The price of admission was $6.25. And I bought a small Popcorn ( $8.50 ) and a discount medium Root Beer ( $4.00 ) at the concessions counter.

Quickie Review:John Wick ( Keanu Reeves ) is excommunicado for killing a bad guy in a neutral zone. With a 15 million dollar bounty on his head, he is in for the fight of his life!

*******************************************

I think that the fight scene with the horses was the best.

Arguably, the best of the three John Wick movies! I don't know how--and if--they can top this in part 4. I didn't like part 2 that much.

Someone made a meme poster which says that John Wick has killed more people than Jason Voorhees and Michael Myers combined!

Speaking of 4, this is the 4th time that I saw this movie. It's worth the price of a Popcorn & a Soda!

The last scene of The Adjudicator ( Asia Kate Dillon ), in close-up, shows that she has whiskers on her upper lip and 2 or 3 hair strands sticking out of her left cheek!    😲   The make-up artist forgot to shave her! Initially, I was thinking to myself that if the adjudicator had longer hair, had make-up on, and had those 2 growths on the right side of her face taken care of, she'd be one hot babe! But, then, reality set in and I went back to her glaring last scene.    ☹️    Hmm ... she probably has hairy armpits, too!     ðŸ¤”

I went and bought a ticket for Thursday's advanced screening of, GODZILLA: KING OF THE MONSTERS ( $12.75 ).     ðŸ˜Š


-

No comments:

Post a Comment