Friday, June 29, 2012

PEOPLE LIKE US, PG-13 ( 1 hr & 55 min )



Quickie Review:  On the day that Sam ( Chris Pine ) bungles his latest deal, he receives the sad news that his father has just passed away. When he goes home to help take care of his father's estate, he finds out that he has a sister, Frankie ( Elizabeth Banks ), who was kept a secret from him all of his life. As Sam and Frankie slowly get to know each other, Sam begins to re-examine his family life and to re-prioritize his needs and wants.

Century 14 Vallejo in Vallejo, CA. Friday, June 29th, 2012. 2:20 p.m. show. Auditorium 3, 3rd row, 8ht column.

The audience liked it. I overheard a man in the audience say, "That was good."

I liked this movie, too. Go see this Family Dramedy.

I liked the Brother and Sister Fight scene

I liked the Sour Cream and Onions scene

and I liked the Home Movie scene at the end.

My only gripe about this movie is that it sure took Sam a long time to get the word out!

*

No comments:

Post a Comment