Friday, June 29, 2012

TED, R ( 1 hr & 46 min )



Quickie Review:  John's ( Mark Wahlberg ) lifelong friendship/companionship with his living/talking teddy bear, Ted ( voiced by Seth MacFarlane ), is creating a tension between him and his fiancee, Lori ( Mila Kunis ).

With guest appearances by Sam J. Jones, Ryan Reynolds and Nora Jones.

Century 14 Vallejo in Vallejo, CA.  Friday, June 29th, 2012. 4:40 p.m. show. Auditorium 8, 5th row, 10th column.

The audience liked this movie a lot.  And a few of them gave it a "Hands Clapper" ending.

I went to see this movie with the preconceived notion that I wasn't gonna like it, based on what I know of it's creator's animated TV show, FAMILY GUY, a show that I really hated to watch. But I found myself enjoying this movie. Go see this movie if you're into Comedy movies.

I liked the fight scene between John and Ted. Speaking of which, if Ted could fight that well, why didn't he square-off with bad guy, Donny ( Giovanni Ribisi )?

P.S. I'm doing quickie reviews for now because I'm saving my creative juice in eager anticipation of the much-awaited movie of the summer--yes! that's right: KATY PERRY: PART OF ME in 3-D. ( What ... were you thinking that I was gonna say, SPIDERMAN or BATMAN ...? Puh--leeze, I outgrew my comic book addiction many, many, many years ago. )

*

No comments:

Post a Comment