Sunday, August 5, 2012

DIARY OF A WIMPY KID: DOG DAYS, PG ( 1 hr & 34 min )

-

Quickie Review: School's out for the summer. And Greg's ( Zachary Gordon ) plans don't go as planned.

I went to see this yesterday, Saturday, August 4th, 2012,  in Emeryville, CA, at the UA Emery Bay Stadium 10, at 9:10 p.m. in auditorium 3, 6th row, 12th seat.

There were just a couple of people in the auditorium with me. So, the audience reaction gauge for this movie is inadequate. But I liked it. It's a good Family Movie to go see this summer.

I liked the Civil War Reenactment scene.

I liked the Swimming Pool Rescue scene.

I liked the 911 Response scene.

I liked the Princess scene.

I liked the Pot Roast scene.

And I liked the Song Dedication scene.

*********************************************

I was at my friend Hector's place in Oakland, CA, earlier today, a Saturday, to sit-in on his Bible Study Class with his relatives ( I jokingly refer to it as an "al-Qaeda" meeting, LOL ). They kept me in the kitchen to cook, and closed the door behind me while they gathered around the dining table to talk about whatever they want to talk about and not have me listen-in on their conversation. I think that my U.S. Border Patrol baseball cap made them suspicious of the nature of my unplanned visit. Ha, ha, ha.

I gave a present to one of the persons in the study class: A 14.0 oz mug with the word, "Faith," on it. I paraphrased a New Testament Bible verse when I said to the person, Even if you have Faith the size of a 14.0 oz mug, you will be able to move your bowels. ( This person is highly constipated! )

Later, one of the persons gathered around the dining table asked, "What's the mug for?"

I answered, X didn't have Faith. But now that X has Faith, X can move mountains ( of poop ).

And X added, "It's an inside joke."

*

No comments:

Post a Comment