Friday, December 21, 2012

JACK REACHER, PG-13 ( 2 hr & 10 min )

-

This is the side lot of the Century 14 Vallejo. That's my car in the foreground, the one on the right side--with its license number crossed-off. I sat in my car eating a slice of cheese, a banana and some mixed nuts, and washed the whole thing down with GT's Kombucha Bilberry #9 as I waited for this movie to start. 
-

I went to see this today, Friday, December 21st, 2012, here in Vallejo, CA, at the CENTURY 14 VALLEJO for the 3:40 p.m. show in auditorium 11, 4th row, 9th column.

Quickie Review:  When five people are killed by a sniper, the suspect has his interrogators fetch Jack Reacher ( Tom Cruise ) for him. At first, Jack assumes that the suspect is the guilty party. But, as he digs deeper into the case, everything doesn't come-up as clear-cut as he'd hoped.

The audience enjoyed this Action Movie. But nobody gave it a "Hands Clapper" ending. As a man was leaving the auditorium, he said to his companion, "It had a good story."

I liked this movie, too. It should have gotten a "Hands Clapper" from at least one person in the audience, in my opinion. You'll like this movie if you're into Action Movies.

This movie has good fight scenes. Except for the last one: That fight scene was pointless; I would just have shot the guy to death ( slowly, of course ), if I were Jack.

************************************************

After I saw CIRQUE DU SOLEIL in Fairfield, CA, and before seeing this movie, I went to a shopping center in American Canyon, CA, to do some shopping.

-

Do you remember how, in my blog on SEEKING A FRIEND FOR THE END OF THE WORLD back in June of this year, I mentioned that a former co-worker of mine said that if the World ends on December 21st, she'd join a gang-bang orgy? Well, she works--or worked--somewhere in this shopping center. And I wanted to find her since I was SEEKING A Sex Partner FOR THE END OF THE WORLD! But since the World didn't come to an end, I was still willing to convince her otherwise. LOL. But she was nowhere to be found--I guess that she read my blog on SEEKING A FRIEND FOR THE END OF THE WORLD and planned her absence/unavailability accordingly! Darn it ....

Note to myself for next time: Don't tell beautiful girls that I secretly lust after about my movie blogsite. Otherwise, they'll be able to "read me like a book" just by reading my blogs. Ahem!

Damn! why didn't the World end today?!?!?! But, then again, I'm glad that the World didn't come to an end today because I told somebody at work that, if today should turn out to be The Last Day, I'd post a naked picture of myself on my blogsite--I shudder at the thought ( so should you )! Yabba Dabba Doo. Ha, ha, ha.

*

No comments:

Post a Comment