Thursday, October 22, 2015

CRIMSON PEAK, R ( 1 hr & 59 min )


-

I went to see this on Tuesday, October 20th, 2015, here in Vallejo, CA, at the CENTURY 14 VALLEJO, for the 7:20 p.m. show in auditorium 11, 4th row ( counting from the front ), 9th column ( counting from the left ). The price of admission was $6.25 ( All-Day Tuesday Bargain Price ). And I bought a medium Buttered Popcorn for $7.05 and a $0.65 medium Powerade Mountain Berry Blast upgrade on a Free Small Drink ( movie-watcher e-mail reward coupon ).

Quickie Review: A young woman marries a mysterious stranger, sees ghosts and ends up in a menage a trois.

The audience seemed to like this Horror Movie.

It wasn't that scary to me. And, early on, you begin to suspect "something" going on in that old mansion; call it a "sinking feeling", if you will ( 'get it? ). You might want to wait for this to come out as a DVD rental.

*******************************************

I saw this movie after I got off work just to unwind and because it was an All-Day Tuesday Bargain Price at the theatre!

Speaking of work, a beautiful blonde teen ( with no visible tattoos--yay! ) came in with her mother. The teen had her blouse unbuttoned all the way down! She wore a flowing skirt with her opened blouse. She had on a pink lacy bra. She stood within easy reach of my--ahem!--hands. If it was her mom's way of introducing her daughter to me, I must commend her on her daring creativity because I certainly did not fail to notice. I appreciated the gesture, mind you. Ha, ha, ha. Or it must've been a very warm day outside for her daughter to unbutton her blouse all the way down. Ahh ... should I say, Thank God for "global warming" ...?

I couldn't help  but notice that the lead actress in this movie, Mia Wasikowska, bears a striking resemblance to a coworker of mine. And I told her so the following day. The actress looks like a younger doppelganger version of my coworker.

*

No comments:

Post a Comment