Sunday, May 20, 2012

WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU'RE EXPECTING, PG-13 ( 1 hr & 50 min )


Quickie Review:  Five couples are all expecting babies.

The audience liked it.

I didn't like it that much. And I felt like dozing-off every now and then but, perhaps, this had more to do with the fact that I didn't get enough sleep in the last few nights. More than likely, though, I'm not one to appreciate this kind of movie because of my Marital Status: Single w/o Brats.

If you have brats, I am sure that you will be more receptive to this kind of comedy in one or more of the five parallel possibilities shown.

Most of the funny scenes in this movie are those provided by the accident-prone hapless little brat--'sounds like irresponsible parenting, reckless child endangerment and child abuse to me!

Are Rebel Wilson and Jonah Hill closely related? I ask because they look like each other.

WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU'RE EXPECTING your little brat to go use the toilet! ( Somebody sent this to my FaceBook page )
*

No comments:

Post a Comment