Saturday, March 23, 2013

THE CROODS in 3-D, PG ( 1 hr & 31 min )

-

I went to see this yesterday, Friday, March 22nd, 2013, here in Vallejo, CA, at the CENTURY 14 VALLEJO, for the 9:05 p.m. show in auditorium 14, 4th row ( counting from the front ), 6th column ( counting from the left ). The price of admission for the 3-D show was $14.00. And I bought a bag of bulk Chocolate-covered Peanuts for $1.42 and a 20.0 oz bottle of Dasani Water for $3.75 at the concessions counter.

Quickie Review: A family of troglodyte Neanderthals is safeguarded from danger, real or otherwise, by a paranoid father, much to the resentment of his adventurous daughter. But, one day, a handsome Cro-Magnon lad wanders into their lives just as Continental Drift and Plate Tectonics rearrange their familiar world into a challenging new realm. And the Neanderthal father must learn to accept the way things are in this brave, new world if his family is to survive as a cohesive unit.

The audience liked it.

I liked it, too. Go see this with your little brats in tow.

I liked the Boots And Sandals scene.

I liked the Swimming In The Water scene.

I liked the Tar Pit scene.

I liked the Roll-Over Dog scene.

I liked the Thrown Across The Chasm scene.

I liked the Neanderthal Father And Tiger In The Cave scene.

And I liked the Family Picture scene.

Stay for a Bonus Scene which is shown after the Ending Credits.

*

No comments:

Post a Comment