Tuesday, April 30, 2013

PAIN AND GAIN, R ( 2 hr & 9 min )

-

I went to see this yesterday, Monday, April 29th, 2013, here in Vallejo, CA, at the CENTURY 14 VALLEJO, for the 10:30 p.m. show in auditorium 7, 7th row ( counting from the front ), 7th column ( counting from the left ). The price of admission was $10.00. I bought a bag of Chocolate-covered Peanuts ( $1.65 ) and a 1-litre bottle of Dasani Water ( $4.50 ) at the concessions counter.

Quickie Review: One Hard Prick Refuses To Weaken While In The Hands Of Bad Guys And While Being Beaten Constantly!

Three covetous bodybuilders decide that they want to live the "good life" by resorting to abduction, extortion, torture and murder. But their "get-rich-quick" scheme falls apart soon enough because of their poor planning, execution and incompetence! Based on a true story.

The audience of about five ( 5 ) people liked this movie.

I liked this movie. But, of course, I enjoyed it for the sheer stupidity of the bad guys, not for the pain and suffering their victims ( i.e. the innocent victims in real life ) were forced to endure. Go see this movie if you're into "True Crime" movies.

I liked the Sports Car Sex scene.

And I liked the Accept Jesus Christ scene.

********************************************

After my 8:30 a.m. chiropractic appointment, I went to deposit my cheque at the Chase Bank inside of the Food Maxx Supermarket on the corner of Tuolumne and Redwood Streets here in Vallejo, CA.

Then, I went to the American Canyon Safeway Supermarket to redeem my gas reward. I filled my car's gas tank, 'goes without saying.

And I went to the nearby Starbucks Coffee Shop to try and get on the Internet. But, for some reason, my Compaq Presario couldn't access the Internet. After about ten minutes or so of trying, I just gave up.

Then, I went to the Springstowne Post Office here in Vallejo to drop-off a couple of bill payments.

I then drove to the 99-Cent Only Store on Springs Road to buy a few things.

And I went to the Selecta Pilipino Buffet next door to have lunch and to buy some lottery tickets.

I went back home to rest-up while my food was being digested.

Before seeing this movie, I had a light meal at the MacDonald's Restaurant at the Target Shopping Center on Admiral Callaghan Lane as I checked and updated my blog posts.

At the theatre's box office, I asked the ticket clerk if they were sold-out on the IRON MAN 3 movies that will be shown on Thursday night. He said that they only sold ten ( 10 ) tickets for the 9:00 p.m. 3-D show, so far! But as tempted as I was, I decided not to buy a ticket for any of the Thursday night advanced screenings because of my bad experiences with the inconsiderate, irresponsible, disrespectful "Vallejo Crowd" through the years!

I will either see an IRON MAN 3 advanced screening in Emeryville, CA, or in Fairfield, CA. In this way, my viewing pleasure will not be spoiled by some lowlifes!

'Hear that, Vallejo? You have a bunch of lowlifes living in your city, I'm sorry to say.

As I was exiting the theatre, a female security guard was standing there in the main lobby waiting for me to leave. I asked her, Am I the last one? She said, "Yes." I said, Oh, wow ....


*

1 comment:

  1. The humor did get some laughs out of me and the action did entertain to a very small degree, but it is a bit too long for somebody looking for a blast of fun. Nice review.

    ReplyDelete