Wednesday, July 27, 2016

HILLARY'S AMERICA: THE SECRET HISTORY OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY, PG-13 ( 1 hr & 47 min )

-

I went to see this today, Wednesday, July 27th, 2016, in Napa, CA, at the CENTURY NAPA VALLEY AND XD, for the 4:30 p.m. show in auditorium in auditorium 8, 4th row from the front, 8ht column from the left. The price of admission was $8.75. And I bought a $5.40 Nachos with Cheese to accompany my $0.00 ( free offer on my movie-watcher e-mail reward coupon ) small Lemonade purchase at the concessions counter.

Quickie Review: In this political documentary from Dinesh D'Souza, Hillary's intentions for the US, and the World, are analyzed.

The audience of about 6 to 8 people liked this movie. I liked this movie, too. It's eye-opening. If you want to know what the Democratic Party is all about, you need to see this movie.

This movie is a good accompaniment to 2016: OBAMA'S AMERICA ( if you haven't read my extensive review on this movie, go and read it ).

Speaking of the "Obama" movie which was shown before the 2012 presidential election, and which caused my computer to get infected by a ransom virus, I wonder if the same thing will happen this year because I posted this blog on the "Hillary" movie? Hmm ....

When a scene showed a symphony orchestra playing while a choir sang the National Anthem, the elderly white gentleman seated in the 3rd row, 9th column, stood up and walked to the right-side aisle and put his right hand over his heart for the duration of the anthem. He is from the old-school of Patriots--probably a war vet, too! I didn't want to look behind me to see whether or not the other senior citizen patrons ( they were all old--older than I am by just a few years! LOL ) stood up to pay their respect to the anthem. I felt embarrassed and rationalized to myself that I should remain impartial since I, as Cine-Man, am just an objective observer; but, boy! did I ever sink low in my seat to avoid further notice.

Dinesh D'Souza, as part of his community service, had to teach English to a class of immigrants. At the end of the movie, he posed the question, "How do you know when you've become an American Citizen?" His answer was, "When you've become a Republican."  By extension, Yes, I'm now a full-fledged American Citizen! God Bless America.

*********************************************

After work, I went to the Vallejo Main Post Office to pick-up a week's worth of mail since the mailbox center at my condo has not been replaced yet.

On my way home to drop-off the mail and to fetch my cellphone ( which I forgot to take to work with me ), I drove on Georgia Street to see if they were doing a film shoot for the Selena Gomez TV movie. No, there was no film shoot today. I guess that was a good thing because it was VERY warm today.

I then drove on over to the American Canyon, CA, Wal-Mart Super Center to return the defective ONN Personal CD Player for my money back. And I planned on using the money to go and see this movie.

I wrote this blog at the MacDonald's Restaurant in Napa, just a block away from the cineplex.

This is the Napa, CA, MacDonald's Restaurant that I went to after seeing this movie. My Hyundai Accent's left quarter window tint and rear window tint both need replacement. I'll get around to having the window tints replaced someday.
-

Just as I left the place, as I was driving to the intersection, I saw a ball of light in the sky at approximately 9:38 p.m. I observed what I thought at first was a meteor. But it moved slowly in the night sky. I reasoned that it was just a police helicopter looking for a fugitive and thought nothing else of it.

*********************************************

This is not the movie itself, but for your viewing pleasure--or shock/disbelief:

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BUUy1C0_4g


*********************************************


For this week that just ended, my movie blog site got 638 hits from Russia alone! Thanks, to my Russian readers. This is the most hits that my blog site has ever gotten in any one week from any one country.



To Russia, with Thanks!

*

No comments:

Post a Comment