Monday, August 8, 2016

NINE LIVES, PG ( 1 hr & 27 min )

-

I went to see this on Sunday, August 7th, 2016, here in Vallejo, CA, at the CENTURY 14 VALLEJO, for the 7:50 p.m. show in auditorium 4, 3rd row from the front, 8ht column from the right. The price of admission was $8.00. ( Yeah, I know. My ticket stub says, "Senior Citizen Discount Price." But I prefer to think of it as, "Favorite/Frequent Movie Watcher Special Price." ) I bought a $6.80 Lite Bites at the concessions counter to accompany the 1.0 oz Jack Link's Hot Squatch that I bought earlier at a Dollar Tree Store and smuggled-in in my knee-high sock!

Quickie Review: A billionaire property developer in New York magically switches places with a tomcat to find out the quality times that he has been missing-out on at home.

The audience liked this movie--the brats, especially--and gave it a "Hands Clapper" ending. I liked this movie, too. ( I honestly didn't think that I would. ) Go see this movie if you like cats and are in search of "kid-friendly" movies to take your brats to.

You will recognize some of the featured cats as YouTube favorites.

There was a trio of mustachioed black-and-white cats that looked exactly the same to each other, identical triplets, if you will! I don't know if my mind just played tricks on me or if there wasn't enough time for me to distinguish one from the other two.

This movie is anti-Bush, i.e. former President George Bush, Jr.


********************************************

I wore my white Polo shirt and Khaki pants work uniform for the first time today. I just hope that the Century Cinema staff, all dressed in black, will still give me special discounts/deals at the movies even though I no longer dress like them. If not, I will have to go back to dressing-up in all-black!

I found out that somebody broke into my locker at work. Nothing was stolen or touched. My little padlock just got hammered-off. Well, I needed a sturdier padlock anyway.

After work, I went to the Benicia, CA, Dollar Tree Store to buy a padlock and some snacks. They didn't have the kind of padlock that I wanted, the kind that comes with a key, not the kind that is a combination lock ( I'm getting too old to be remembering number combinations ). So, I went to the Vallejo Dollar Tree Store on Admiral Callaghan Lane. They had the kind that I needed. I bought it, of course.

Well, it's official! Best Buy's Insignia Personal CD Player passed the test! It will now serve as my back-up CD player. I'm gonna have to buy a bunch more of this CD while they still have it in stock.

But I will have to look into MP3 players, too. And see if it truly meets with my brain entrainment CD meditation needs.


*

No comments:

Post a Comment