Monday, September 26, 2011

MONEYBALL, PG-13 ( 2 hr & 6 min )


Quickie Review:  Forced by budgetary constraints, the general manager of  the Oakland A's re-invents Baseball by using statistics to pick flawed players with game-winning potential that the other scouts passed-over.

I liked this movie.  And many in the audience liked this movie, too.  But, as much as it was enjoyed by many, nobody gave the movie a "Hands Clapper" ending.

I wished I knew more about Baseball--I don't follow the sport.  Since I'm really in no position to give this movie a good evaluation; and a friend of mine who's into Baseball is "house-sitting" somewhere out-of-town and I can't get a hold of  him.  Sorry.

'Sorry for the quickie review format, but I'm really way behind in my blog posts since I was on vacation for over two weeks.  Also, my old computer is really showing its age by slowing down and freezing on me whenever I try and spend more than half an hour blogging on it.   I'll go back to the usual format when I get the chance to get an external drive, a new memory chip and/or a new computer.  Thanks ....

No comments:

Post a Comment