Thursday, September 22, 2011

SAVING PRIVATE PEREZ, PG-13 ( 1 hr & 45 min )


Quickie Review:  The most powerful bad guy in Mexico assembles a mercenary group to help him get his younger brother out of Iraq.

I liked this movie.  I was truly entertained by it.  And the garish polyester shirts from the disco 70s and 80s that the bad guys wore were quite a laugh riot--by today's standards.

The Ending Credits lists a crew member from Turkey whose last name is Bulbul.  I don't know what it means in your own language; but in my native Cebuano language, Bulbul means Pubic Hair!  Ha, ha, ha--Snort!

Here's what I didn't like about this movie:  Since this movie is not based on a true story, they could have made a better ending for it.  Because I liked the movie but the ending, to me, really sucked!

No comments:

Post a Comment