Thursday, November 1, 2012

SILENT HILL: REVELATION 3-D, R ( 1 hr & 35 min )


I went to see this on Tuesday, October 30th, 2012, in San Francisco, CA, at the AMC METREON 16, for the 6:50 p.m. show in auditorium 11, 5th row, 7th column.

Quickie Review:  A father ( Sean Bean ) and his daughter, Heather ( Adelaide Clemens ), are constantly on the run, managing to keep a distance between them and some evil force. When her father goes missing, she is forced to make the choice of confronting the evil which seeks to capture her. And she learns some deep secret about her own self, in the process.

There were just about half a dozen people in the audience with me. And I didn't hear a reaction from any of them.

There is a Bonus Scene shown after the Ending Credits of the huge guy ( executioner? ) with a funny-looking hat and a big, bladed weapon. It is really not worth the time to stay and watch it.

This movie is so-so. Wait for it to come out on DVD.

Here are some things that I found wrong in this movie: They drove a car at night that looked like it had a very well-lit cabin. When the girl turned into a mannequin, an attachment joint formed in the neck area but not in the shoulders, wrists and hips. Why did the "spider" mannequin fondle the mannequin's right breast? I mean, what was there to feel--it was hard as a rock! The pistol shouldn't have that much of a "knock-down" power or else the recoil would have forced it out of her hand. Why did that thing allow her to stick her hand into its torso? It could have easily grabbed at her wrist and pulled it out. The father had to go back in; otherwise, there will be no sequel after this!

****************************************************


Here is my San Francisco/Millbrae bound Bart Train arriving at the El Cerrito Del Norte Train Station.

When I got to San Francisco, I walked to the Posh Bagel Shop on Sutter Street to buy a bottle of GTs Enlightened Raw Kombucha Synergy Drink, the Strawberry Serenity flavor. I'm hooked on this line of raw kombucha synergy drinks! This is what I have for lunch at work, along with a banana, a slice of cheese and some mixed nuts.



I went back to the Chinatown in San Francisco to walk around in the daytime. I bought a fanny pack and something for my niece in Michigan.

I found a BofA ( Bank of America ) close to the hotel where I stayed. That will make it easier for me to go souvenir shopping the next time that I come here to Chinatown.

As I waited for a light to turn green. A brand-new white Ford Fusion crossed the intersection, making a strange rattling noise before it stopped running. A lady walking down the sidewalk behind me said, "That doesn't sound good." Well, of course. It's a Ford! What did she expect? Luckily for the embarrassed driver, his car started up again.

On the corner of Jackson and Grant, slightly up the hill, is an All-You-Can-Eat Dim Sum Restaurant. I gotta eat here the next time that I "mini-vacation" in San Francisco.

I went to my doctor's office for my scheduled 4:30 p.m. appointment.


This giant cube is in the courtyard between Market Street and Mission Street, and just across Mission Street from the Yerba Buena Gardens ( I gotta check these gardens someday ). I call this the "Energon Cube". And the immensity of its size would be enough to give Megatron a visual orgasm in his HARD drive! Ha, ha, ha.

Then, I went back to the Burger King Restaurant on Powell Street. I ordered an "Angry Whopper" combo meal ( $8.56 ) because I was still upset about last week when they wouldn't honor my buy-one-get-one-free Chicken Parmesan Sandwich coupon.

On Powell Street and on Market Street, street vendors were hawking World Series-themed memorabilia: t-shirts, baseball caps, banners, etc.; in anticipation of tomorrow's San Francisco Giants victory parade down Market Street at 11:00 a.m.

At the concession counter, I didn't order the Curly French Fries this time because I just had dinner at Burger King. I opted for the "Kid's Pack", instead--for the kid in me!

Behind me was a long line of parents with their little brats in tow, waiting for the advance screening of WRECK-IT RALPH.

They had three security guards stationed in the lobby, waiting to hold anybody's recording-capable device 'til after the show is over. A guard, a tall black man, said to me, "Your light is on."

I went, Huh ...?

"You have a light on in your jacket pocket," he said as he and his two fellow guards got ready to pounce on me.

I put my ticket stub and snack pack on the table as I reached into my left jacket pocket. Somehow, my pocket flashlight got turned on. I thank the guard for pointing it out to me. In the process, he forgot to ask me to surrender my recording-capable device ( cellphone ). 'See what happens if you practice common courtesy? You just learned something new from Cine-Man today.

At the Powell Street Bart Station, I forgot that there was no direct line to El Cerrito Del Norte in the evening. So, I didn't get on the Pittsburgh/Bay Point train--the train that I needed to get on to transfer to an El Cerrito/Richmond bound train on 19th Street in Downtown Oakland. My commute home was delayed for about 20 minutes in the process.

*************************************************

About that vision which I saw, the one about a blue orb falling from the sky, as mentioned in my blog on PARANORMAL ACTIVITY 4 ....

I got the date right but the location wrong. It happened an approximate nine days after my vision of the falling blue orb. It was Super-Storm/Hurricane Sandy, which cut a huge swath of destruction in its wake along the Eastern Seaboard of the US.

Blue is not only the color associated with Shiva, it is also the color of the oceans. So, now, we know that a giant blue orb falling from the night sky is symbolic of an ocean-based calamity. And 30 degrees from the perpendicular ( from my Northern California perspective ) is associated with the Atlantic Ocean.

Whereas, my 2004 vision showed me a falling orb with the colors of fire and of the ocean. So, now, we know that a falling orb with the colors of fire and of the ocean means an earthquake and a tsunami. And 45 degrees from the perpendicular ( from my Northern California perspective ) is associated with the Pacific Ocean.

But why nine days? Easy. It is biblical in nature. Let me explain: 1 = God's Number; 2 through 6 = Days of Creation; 7 = God's Day of Rest ( we presently live in that "day" ); 8 = Day of a Blood Covenant or blood-letting ( the last century was called "Hemoclysm Century" ); 9 = The End of a Cycle of anything ( perhaps, even the day of Armageddon ); and, 10 = God's Supreme Number ( also, a multiple of 1 ), and God's Day of Reawakening. Of course, this is just my personal understanding of the 10-number system as it pertains to the Judeo-Christian tradition.


*

No comments:

Post a Comment