Friday, November 16, 2012

THE TWILIGHT SAGA: BREAKING DAWN--PART 2, PG-13 ( 1 hr & 56 min )

-

I went to see this today, Thursday, November 15th, 2012, here in Vallejo, CA, at the CENTURY 14 VALLEJO, for the 11:15 p.m. show in auditorium 5, 3rd row, 7th column.

Quickie Review:  Bella ( Kristen Stewart ) wakes up as a vampire from her life-threatening labor. And she learns that her daughter, Renesmee, is part mortal and part immortal who grows at an accelerated rate. When the Volturi receive word of the newborn, they decide to put an end to the abomination by sentencing everybody in the Cullen Coven to death. Bella, Edward ( Robert Pattinson ) and the rest of the Cullens seek help from other vampires scattered all around the world in anticipation of a seemingly inevitable kill-or-be-killed conflict with the Volturi.

The audience, mostly female--because it's a Chick Flick movie, duh--liked this. And some of them gave it a "Hands Clapper" ending.

I liked it enough. This is the best in the series, in terms of Directing, Acting, and Special Effects--but not by much! ( But the Pacing still needed some work, though. ) Go see it if you're a Twilight fan--or if you're a girl!

Here are the things that I found wrong in this movie:  When Bella was running through the forest, she watched a flower go from bud to full bloom. Ah, excuse me. But the only way that Bella could have noticed the flower go from bud to full bloom was if she was running very slowly, so slowly that even a lowly snail could run circles around her with each step that she'd take! The forest floor is not smooth and even; meaning, they should have tripped and fallen a few times as they ran through the forest ( and remember, crushed leaves and weeds can be quite slippery ). When she jumped down from the cliff, her short skirt should have balloned-up and exposed her panties--I'm assuming, of course, that she was wearing one in the first place. Ha, ha, ha. If vampires don't breathe, then they don't have the ability to speak at all--I already mentioned this in my blog on DYLAN DOG: DEAD OF NIGHT ( May, 2011 ). Edward said, "Let's give them some privacy." Privacy, my butt--they all have super-sharp hearing and can hear a pin drop in another room! Why didn't Bella's father comment about the difference in her body temperature? Wow, what a lovely, remarkable daughter, Renesmee, you have there--Opps! she just had her period again. Hey, Bella, is your daughter gonna have a period every hour? 'Better stock-up on "blood rags", then. No wonder this dog keeps following your daughter around! LOL. Why didn't the Japanese vampire know of any Karate moves? I can understand why the vampires didn't show any breath condensation in the confrontation scene; but the little girl and the werewolves could breathe and should have produced breath condensation! I don't care how fast the vampires could run; they shouldn't be able to run that fast on snow-covered ground.

I found this on www.fandango.com.

The above photo is of a scene near the end of the movie. If you pay close attention to the Close-Up Shot of Bella's face, you will definitey notice that she's got crud in-between all of her teeth---Yuck! Disgusting!! If I were Edward kissing Bella in that scene, I would have vomited into her mouth!!!

********************************************************************

I got off from work at 8:45 p.m.--overtime pay--because I had to help somebody in my department finish his closing duties.

I drove to the theatre to buy my movie ticket so that I wouldn't have to wait in line for the movie to start.

Then, I decided to have dinner at a Mexican fast-food restaurant, the Chicken Express on the corner of Broadway and Redwood Streets here in Vallejo. I had the Chicken Taco Salad Meal for $7.58; it comes with a small bag of Tortilla Chips and a small drink ( I had the Raspberry Tea ). I always come to this place whenever I have a craving for Fresh Salsa. They have four kinds of salsa: Two mild ones and two hot ones. And you could have as much of the fresh salsa as you'd like--I'd always get a lot because they're delicious and fresh.

I swung back to my condo just to rest-up as I waited for when it was time for me to go to the theatre.

Since I didn't have to wait in line, I walked right in. I went to the Concessions Counter to buy a $4.50 20.0 oz VitaminWater Revive ( revive--how apropo ) to drink along with the smuggled-in $1.00 3.1 oz Cookie Dough Cupcake Bites that I bought at the local Dollar Tree Store over a year ago ( and it still tasted good, by the way ).

I found this somewhere on the Internet---How fitting!!! Ha, ha, ha.

*

1 comment:

  1. Hey, blogspot.com, what the heck did you do to my Comment Gadget?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete