Monday, November 27, 2023

MIRACLE ON HIGHWAY 34

I watched this movie tonight, Sunday, November 26th, 2023, at home on my futon πŸ›‹️ via my TUBI streaming app.

-

It's a sweet, little Colorado town Christmas movie. But .... 

The waitress's sweetness was somewhat "Saccharine" .... πŸ˜• Or, maybe, she's just one of those overly optimistic types that somehow irritates me! 😐

There was no need for the salesman to have the waitress go and check on his Steak & Mash Potato order. Because he could easily see the greasy spoon cook from where he was seated and could have inquired about it, himself.

Earlier, the salesman couldn't get a cellphone πŸ“± reception but, obviously, there is a "hotspot" in the back hallway of the diner. That he didn't take advantage of! 🀦‍♂️

Once the salesman revealed what he really was, I knew how the movie would end. And it probably made him rethink his priorities and get back to what he once was ( 'just my wishful thinking ).

Why were there no Mistletoe Kisses at midnight?

Everybody had breakfast bright and early on Christmas Day BUT someone forgot to pull out a warm & fresh "milk jug" to breastfeed the newborn baby! 😲

-

And speaking of baby,


-

my friend Soberund can hook you up with your very own πŸ‘‰πŸΌMAINTENANCE-FREEπŸ‘ˆπŸΌ newborn baby at

www.soberundgoodes.com

if you live in the πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡² USA or in Canada πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦!

TIDBITS:

I once almost ran down a jaywalker 2 months ago around a blind curve at night after an on-coming car blinded me with its super bright headlights! 😳 The idiot was just staring straight ahead with a Starbucks coffee in his right hand. I guess that he was just walking in a Caffeine Daze. 🀷‍♂️ The crosswalk was just about 30 yards/meters away where it's brightly lit. But, no .... He wanted to jaywalk❗ He yelled and glared at me❗❗ I just looked at him like, Dude, if I hit you with my car, you won't be able to sue me Because You're Jaywalking ❗❗❗( I hate these new headlights that shine like spotlights! They're just a lawsuit waiting to happen!  )

I tried something new to help increase my Fiber Intake to help lower my LDL & Triglycerides Levels. I made a 3-Ingredient dish using 1 cup of Lentils, 3 cups of Filtered Water and a 15 oz ( 425 g ) bag of Isadora Pork Chili Verde ( Pork In Green Salsa ) that I bought at the 99-Cents Only Store ( for $3.00--ain't nothing 99 cents about that ). πŸ˜’ 

I'll make the Pollo Con

Mole next time!

🀀🍽️πŸ˜‹

-

First, I boiled the Lentils in a pot of Water, lowering the heat to simmer in the low setting for 20 minutes and stirring the pot a few times. After it was all cooked, I added-in the pre-cooked Pork Chili Verde to cool down the Lentils. It came out good. πŸ˜‹πŸ‘ It's a High Fiber/Low Salt/High Protein meal! πŸ‘Œ And it has 7 servings to each batch. Along with 1 boiled Egg πŸ₯š, it's a very Nutritious Meal❗πŸ˜‹

Someday, I'll make this 3-Ingredient dish with a can of Sardines in Tomato Sauce!  😊

I also went around the block to the Neighborhood Wal-Mart to shop for Chia Seeds and Equate Clear Soluble Fiber Powder Prebiotic Fiber Supplement for even more Dietary Fiber added to my diet. It's ... As ... If ... I'm ... Having ... My ... Cholesterol ... And ... Triglycerides ... Levels ... Checked ... Soon!  🀭🀭🀭

Don't worry, though. I make sure to incorporate a diet Cheat Day once ( or twice πŸ€” ) each week. 😁

I watched this short movie while I waited for over 2 hours after taking my Digoxin Heart medicine because I have to wait 2 hours before or after taking this drug to eat a High Fiber Meal! 

-

You guys gave me a πŸŽ‰Surprise 🎁 Gift πŸ’ today❗You see, for the last 3 days, I would just get a trickle of 1 or 2 visits to my movie blogsite. I thought that I was banned once again from posting--- Yes, someone was actually offended by my Conservative Position and reported me to the content "moderator" sometime ago! πŸ™„ But, upon checking my blog's statistics tonight, I saw that my site got a lot of hits just for today❗ You just made this Old πŸ‘΄πŸΌ Fart HAPPY ❗πŸ€—❗But I'm not crying, it's just "allergy season" around here where I live❗πŸ₯²❗πŸ˜‚❗


-

A special thanks goes
to Finland for
today!
πŸ₯‡

-

In closing, at the risk of being banned from posting once again, I share with you my 2 fondest Christmas wishes, with the help of my friend Soberund:

-
-
Yeah, I miss Pres. Trump and his
No Nonsense, Get It Done
Presidency❗

-

Let's MAKE ANTI-USA CRY AGAIN ( MACA )❗😎❗

If you notice that I don't post reviews for a while, it's probably because I got reported again for this particular Post! 

But if the "moderator" lets this one slide, my next PiecΓ¨ la RΓ©sistance will be on NAPOLEON ❗

☃️πŸŽ…πŸΌ⛄🀢🏻☃️πŸŽ…πŸΌ⛄🀢🏻☃️πŸŽ…πŸΌ⛄🀢🏻☃️πŸŽ…πŸΌ⛄🀢🏻☃️

-

No comments:

Post a Comment