Friday, November 17, 2023

MY ASIAN AUNTIE

Season 2: Yes, Auntie 
-

I watched this movie today, Friday, November 17th, 2023, via my TUBI streaming app while I reclined on my futon couch ๐Ÿ›‹️.

-
It's a silly TV show but funny. The old man bragging that he won the 100 meter dash because the other ones competing against him at the retirement home had a heart attack when the gun went off got me laughing. ๐Ÿ˜… 

And the sparring match between Auntie and Momma wherein Momma used Crane Style Kung-Fu and the camera zooms in on his hand then you hear, "Quack, quack." Not exactly the kind of sound that you'd expect a crane to make but, ehh .... It got me!  ๐Ÿ™ƒ

The only things that I didn't like are the loud Sound FX and the overly speeded-up Motion of the fight scenes. Otherwise, it's a good enough movie to watch because it doesn't take itself seriously. That is established when you see the actors playing the roles of Auntie, Momma and Angelo. At just about 1:13:00 long, it's a perfect time for me to wait for my pot of boiled eggs to cool down before I put them in the fridge.

And in case you guys are still wondering about what I look like in person, Auntie looks kinda like me back when I used to have a beard and was fat and out-of-shape!

This movie was made by Art School Dropouts on the US East Coast:

-

They've gotten some good reviews on their weekly contents and film productions:

-

You can support them via Patreon and/or by buying some of their merchandise.

-

Maybe, I should contact them about a possible film collaboration starring Yours Truly.  ๐Ÿค“
 
-

No comments:

Post a Comment