Saturday, November 18, 2023

MULAN ( 2020 )

I saw these movies at home via the TUBI streaming app. These all came out in 2020 at approximately the same time that DIZZY-KNEE's Whollyweird version came out!  😐

-

-

-

Now, this bottom one bombed at the Box Office, even when taking the covid "pandemic" πŸ™„ lockdown into consideration! 

I refuse to see this Whollyweird version!
And I'll just point you to another
movie reviewer's assessment of this
movie:
https://ohsrampages.org/981/entertainment/the-live-action-mulan-movie-is-a-pile-of-hot-garbage-and-heres-why/
-

MATCHLESS MULAN disappointed me in how the movie ended! I don't like watching any movie with a sad ending, as I've mentioned it before. Movies are meant to be an escape from the sad, depressing and cruel realities of Life. If I want to be depressed and sad, all that I have to do is read or watch the news❗

MULAN LEGEND disappointed me with its nonsensical use of fly-by-wire acrobatics and with bad guys burrowing into the sand and blindly chasing down a galloping horse.  😏 Obviously, the person in charge of this fight scene never had gritty sand thrown in his eyes ( did I just assume its gender 😁 )! 🀦‍♂️

HUA MULAN is a documentary on the myth of Mulan. There are 2 ( or 3 ) main versions of the story as narrated in this documentary. And it mentions the behind-the-scenes of the making, marketing and the distribution of the Dizzy-Knee's pre-Woke animated version of Mulan ( 1998 ). And a brief mention of the sequel to Dizzy-Knee's Mulan shown in 2004, Mulan II. I saw the 1st animated version but not the 2nd one ( and I was today years old when I found out that it has a part 2 🀭 ). This documentary also anticipates the movie release of Dizzy-Knee's live action Mulan. I don't like most of the inappropriate Stock Footages used in this documentary. πŸ‘Ž

Dizzy-Knee's live action MULAN's lead actress supposedly auditioned for the role in MULAN LEGEND. 

-

TIDBITS:

Today, Saturday, November 18th, 2023, as I laid on my futon listening, with my eyes closed, to a YouTube video about The Ethnic Cleansing Of Jews, by travelingisrael.com, I noticed that my 3rd Eye was flickering faintly. I opened my eyes to look at the time on my Nokia cellphone. It was 10:23 a.m.

-

I closed my eyes once again. And my 3rd Eye started flickering once more. I started the Zhunti Mantra. Then, I turned my gaze upward to the area between my eyebrows as I touched my tongue to my Soft Palate to put my brainwave in the Alpha range. No, it's not the Khechari Mudra which I haven't practiced in years! 


Then, I did the Va Shi Mantra mentally without saying the words. Until I saw the faint glow of the Star of Shiva between my eyebrows and concentrated on that vision until it faded away and the flickering of my 3rd Eye stopped. I opened my eyes and took note of the time which was 10:37 a.m.

I was just laying down trying to make out shapes
with my eyes. The eyes can be tricked into seeing
things. Which Is What PAREIDOLIA Means.
In fact, once you get good at it, you can see
a different image with each eye as you
"switch channels." That was when I
noticed my 3rd Eye flickering.
-

KHECHARI MUDRA is easier said than done!
Most people, such as myself, with normal
tongues have a difficult time mastering
it. If you were born with a Long Tongue,
you're lucky in 2 ways! And I shan't
elaborate on the 2nd one. 😜
-
I haven't done Khechari Mudra in well over 10 years because it's very difficult to do. Some practitioners of this mudra even had the ligament or tendon that holds the tongue to the base of the mouth cut to extend the reach of their tongue πŸ‘….

The Zhunti Mantra, the Alpha Brain Wave State, the Tongue touching the Soft Palate or the Khechari Mudra, and the Va Shi Mantra are all designed to open up the 3rd Eye. 

To put it into proper context, before listening to the video about the ethnic cleansing of the Jews, I 1st watched a YouTube video about a Jew who practiced Eastern Religions before accepting his Jewish Messiah.

-

He said that Eastern religions are demonic. Fortunately for me, Kriya Yoga isn't a religion but, rather, is a practice for Spiritual Cultivation. 🧘‍♂️ 

Wait a minute ....  If Judaism ( and by extension, both Christianity & Islam ) is from the Middle πŸ‘‰EASTπŸ‘ˆ, wouldn't that make it Eastern, too?  🀷‍♂️

❗😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳❗



No comments:

Post a Comment