Tuesday, November 21, 2023

TROLLS

I went to see this movie today, Tuesday, November 21st, 2023, a $5.00 Bargain Tuesday All Day at the Regal Edwards Fairfield & I-Max in Fairfield, CA. The price of admission was $5.00.

-


PG, 1h & 31m
The youngest member of a boy band reunites with his 3 older brothers to search for a 4th brother. Reunions happen and misconceptions are cleared up.

 
Auditorium 4, B-12
This is the wrong Auditorium.
And I had to get a B row seat 
because the C row was
already occupied. 
-

This is a good movie for families with young brats. πŸ‘ There are many references to boy bands that might just fly over the heads of kids because only the adults seemed to get the inside jokes! I thought that the brats would be rambunctious during the playing of this movie. But I Was Pleasantly Surprised To Notice That They Were All Captivated By The Movie.  πŸ˜•

The person behind me would occasionally push his/her feet against the back of my chair πŸ’Ί. I didn't mind it this time, though. And even though I was seated in the 2nd row and No One was seated in the 1st row, I didn't put my feet up against the back of the front row seat. Because I don't do that. I don't know why others do it!  🀷‍♂️

"Is this covered by insurance?"
"No, I'm out of the network."
Yeah, I Can Totally Relate To This Patient/Doctor Exchange! πŸ˜•

TIDBITS: On the morning of this day, I went to the La Clinica De La Raza for an Urgent Appointment. I am running low on a Heart Medication. I'm down to my last 2 tablets of Metoprolol 100mg. I have to ration it by cutting each one into 8 pieces. But I think that I'm doing what's good for my system. Since even 50mg was too much for my body, leading to a swollen face and swollen knees! I cut it down to 25mg each. But even that still left me slightly swollen. So, I'm taking it at the smaller dose of 12mg. I feel better using this dosage. πŸ‘Œ



The receptionist scheduled me for an appointment tomorrow at 11:15 a.m. about my prescription. And I will be assigned a PCP ( primary care physician ) in late January of next year. Finally!  πŸ˜’


-
I've been fighting the County for Health Insurance Benefits because I was deliberately deprived of COBRA Insurance Coverage by my employer back in June when I could have needed it the most since I was attacked by 2 sets of dogs ( on 2 separate occasions ) as I took a walk 🚢🏽‍♂️ in a local park.

In the 1st incident, a loose brown chihuahua started the attack and its medium size white dog companion followed its lead. As the 2nd dog was about to jump for my face, I pulled out my knife πŸ”ͺ and it turned and ran away after it saw my πŸ”ͺ--smart doggy. The irresponsible dog owners tried to guilt-shame me for defending myself! Can you believe that?!?!?! 

In the 2nd attack 19 days later, 2 brown pitbulls crawled through the hole of a gate to attack me. The smaller one of the 2 initiated the attack. And they went for my face. The smaller one tried to rip-off the right side of my face but my eyeglasses πŸ‘“ deflected the bite; I still ended up with a bloody gash on my right cheek because my eyeglasses cut the skin on my cheek! When the bigger pitbull tried to rip-off the left side of my face, I already had my knife πŸ”ͺ out and proceeded to stab it in the neck. I stabbed it so hard that the tip of my knife was bent and a piece of it broke-off and lodged in its neckbone! 

The idiot owner yelled, "They didn't attack you!"

I answered, They tried to bite my face off and that I have every right not to get mauled to death! And that I have every right to kill in self-defense! Yup, that 2nd dog bled to death eventually because the Solano County Animal Control Officer who filed my report told me the following day that nobody in the County took a pitbull to a veterinarian for emergency surgery for a stab wound to the neck! 

NOTE: Whenever there are dogs running loose because of inconsiderate, irresponsible asshole owners, watch out for the smallest/smaller dog because that will be the one to start the attack ❗

If you love your dog, keep it on a leash out in public or you're gonna run into guys like me who will not hesitate to kill in self-defense❗ I know of 3 other men who frequent this park, one of them also carries a knife πŸ”ͺ and the other 2 carry a concealed gun. And all 4 of us won't hesitate to kill a vicious, aggressive dog especially if it attacks a little child playing in the playground ❗❗

A few nights ago, a brindle coated pitbull tried to attack me as I crossed the street to go to the park for a walk. Its small, skinny female owner did her best to restrain her dog. But I was prepared for that dog to break free so that I could rack-up another kill❗❗❗

Dogs almost always go for the face because they know that humans don't have a snout and have no sharp teeth!!! 

Bear in mind that a loose, vicious & aggressive dog breed IS CONSIDERED A DEADLY ASSAULT WEAPON❗ And Must Be Dealt With Accordingly ❗❗And πŸ‘‰heaven help youπŸ‘ˆ if you try to interfere in someone's effort to try to neutralize the Clear & Present Danger Because That, Too, Can Be Considered As A Deadly Assault If Someone's Life Is In Peril. ❗❗❗

Further Note To Myself: As soon as a dog attacks, it's Game On! Draw Out Both Knives ASAP❗ Don't wait for the dog(s) to draw 1st blood❗❗And don't rely on a made-in-china cheap-ass πŸ”ͺ for self defense❗❗❗

FYI: I plan on suing my union trust fund for denying me coverage. And I am also planning to sue the city for Gross Negligence regarding the pitbull attack at the park! The hole in the gate through which the pitbulls crawled out of to attack me had been there for a number of years leading up to the attack and for 2 more months afterwards before it was fixed! 

-

No comments:

Post a Comment