Wednesday, November 22, 2023

NEXT GOAL WINS

I went to see this movie yesterday, Tuesday, November 21st, 2023, a $5.00 Bargain Tuesday All Day, at the Regal Edwards Fairfield & I-Max. The price of admission was $5.00.


PG-13, 1h & 44m

Based on a 2014 sport documentary of the same title. A coach is forced to decide between being jobless or coaching the worst soccer team in the World History of Soccer. He opts to coach for the team and ends up making history! 

-

Here's the sport documentary of

the same title that this movie

is based on. 

-

Auditorium 10, B-8

-

My Observations:

The coach walks onto the field with pieces of white paper stuck to his shaving nicks. Either he just lives nearby or he has a clotting problem. πŸ˜•

And I don't know about you but it seems like this movie is trying to create some sexual tension between the coach and the transitioning player. Even The Movie Poster And Some Dialogues Hint At It! There are a couple of scenes wherein I thought that the two of them were about to do the "kissy πŸ‘©‍❤️‍πŸ’‹‍πŸ‘¨ face"! 🀦‍♂️🀦‍♂️🀦‍♂️ Had I betted on it, I would have lost each time!  πŸ’Έ!πŸ’Έ!πŸ’Έ!

When I took a college course in Cultural Anthropology, the professor said to the class that there are indeed Pacific Islander cultures which allow and encourage the feminization of hand-picked boys at a young age. How this connects with today's Grooming of All Children isn't clear. But what is clear is that a Cultural SUBSET cannot and should not be imposed on every single child. Because only a fraction of any nation's child population is accepting of such an indoctrination while the rest suffer from feeling conflicted on the subject! It's bad for the physical and mental health of such conflicted children. And, at such an impressionable young age, the children are then told that they are simply "Gender Confused"; Which Means That They Must Have A "Gender Reassignment Surgery" πŸ™„  in order for them to be happy about themselves and accept their new sexual orientation! It's all a fancy way of "packaging" Child Sexual Mutilation ( which itself is a fancy way of presenting Population Control )❗

This argument proves my point:


https://www.facebook.com/reel/819571063194097?mibextid=jaSYs6


-

Conflicted Victims of the 

Gender Issue!

Innocent Lives Lost Because

Of Forced Indoctrination❗

-

I hope that the bus accident didn't happen in real life, that it was just added-in for laughs. 🀞

The audience really liked this movie and gave it a Hands πŸ‘ Clapper πŸ‘ Ending ❗πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜ƒπŸ‘❗

And there's a Bonus Scene after the Ending Credits. 

TIDBITS:

I snuck in half a snack bag of some dried Apricots and Prunes πŸ‘΄, for their high Fiber, Potassium and Sodium contents to counter the high Sodium content of the Buttered Popcorn 🍿. Because, as I have mentioned it more than once before, Regal Edwards Fairfield & I-Max has The πŸ§‚ Saltiest πŸ§‚ Popcorn of all the movie popcorns that I've tasted❗

-

I took this picture just as I was finishing

my evening walk 🚢🏽‍♂️

-

Yeah, Rugby πŸ‰ is more Football 🏈 than it is Soccer ⚽ BUT ... Soccer is Football, too. Therefore ... it must be "Rugby," also!  πŸ™ƒ If you agree with my rationalization and you're a πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²USAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ fan of Samoan Rugby, my friend Soberund has you covered ❗πŸ‘

-

Go to www.soberundgoodes.com 

National/Ethnic Pride selections to pick & order.


These cats are better at sports than this Samoan soccer ⚽ team: 😁😁😁


πŸ“Έ Watch this video on Facebook

https://fb.watch/ovJ6yb4FTO/?mibextid=K8Wfd2


⚽πŸ™‚⚽πŸ™‚⚽πŸ™‚⚽πŸ™‚⚽πŸ™‚⚽πŸ™‚⚽πŸ™‚⚽πŸ™‚

-

No comments:

Post a Comment