Wednesday, November 15, 2023

TIGER 3

Tiger is set up by the bad guys in a plot to replace the Pakistani Prime Minister who offers India a conciliatory gesture. He is in a desperate bid to clear up his name & reputation and bring the bad guys to justice. 

NR, 2h & 30m
-

I went to see this movie on Tuesday, November 14th, 2023, here at the Century 14, in Vallejo, CA, an All Day Bargain Tuesday. The price of admission was $6.25. And this Tuesday also happens to be the last day of the 5-day Diwali ( Festival of Lights ) celebration.

-

Auditorium 10, B-7
-

There are plot twists to keep you guessing. I like 2 fight scenes in particular. The one on the bridge where Tiger teams up with Pathaan. And the fight scene in the spa between Zoya and the female Chinese baddy.


-
The fight scene above is, I think, a Bollywood version of a Chinese Kung Fu(?) movie from years ago, if I remember correctly. And it also brings to mind the Viggo Mortensen movie, EASTERN PROMISES ( 2007 ), with its sauna fight scene. Which fight scene you prefer is entirely up to your gender predilection or prurient interest. πŸ˜‰  But, I must confess, the fight scene Editor of this movie has hands faster than my eyes!  😜 If this were a Whollyweird movie, some parts of this Action Sequence would have been in Slow Motion!  😍

➡️ Why Bollywood should hire my services:

For a small family of 3, that sure is a Bigly breakfast spread! The knife swings are too wide and could easily have been countered.There are scenes wherein bullets could have ricochetted all over the place!  There are scenes wherein Tiger and Pathaan just shoot at the bad guys using just one hand but their rifles are not recoiling at all. Are those recoilless rifles chambered in .22 caliber rounds?!?!?! When they infiltrate the diplomatic venue, the truck that they are hiding in have wooden(?) slats on either side that are about an inch ( 2.54 cm ) apart. That should be enough space to see the outline of the 2 humans hiding in the truck; AND THERE ARE MANY ARMED SOLDIERS AT EITHER SIDE, FACING THE TRUCK πŸš› AS IT DRIVES BY, THAT COULD EASILY DO SO! Those bombs stuck on to the vases Are Not IEDs! They're too sophisticated-looking to fit the description of an IED. What Tiger makes to escape from the jail ( a C-4 type of explosive ) fits the description of an IED❗ Why did not the bad guys pat-down their just-captured victim to make sure that he wasn't wearing a bomb vest? 🀷‍♂️  Zoya does the horizontal twirling to shoot at the bad guys while the bad guy that she perches on is ACTUALLY propping up her butt! 😁 When the general is hoisted up by his ankle, he doesn't say a word. I believed that he was already dead at that point but No ....  πŸ˜•  When Tiger slides down the floor, why can't the bad guy hit him with rounds from his automatic rifle!  🀦‍♂️ And the ending should have the bad guys doing a Bollywood song & dance scene along with the good guys. 😁

Bonus Scene during the Ending Credits: Hrithik Roshan makes a cameo appearance. πŸ™‚ It's for an upcoming sequel.

Will this conflict be used for a future TIGER sequel?

Terrorizing and attacking
innocent Diwali celebrants
is not a good way to bring
attention to one's cause!
-

TIDBITS: Between this movie and the JOURNEY TO BETHLEHEM movie, I met Claudio, a theatre employee, in the hallway. He said that he tried getting to my movie blogsite but couldn't, that he had to be a member to access the site. I told him that I don't require a membership to access my site, that it was probably one of those copycat sites that he landed on. So, I asked to borrow his cellphone πŸ“± so that I could search my site on his πŸ“±. I was able to get to my site; yes, he landed on a copycat site that is capitalizing on the popularity of my own blogsite. πŸ˜• By the way, Claudio looks like a skinny Jason Momoa. πŸ˜€

There were more people in the audience who came to watch this movie than for the JOURNEY TO BETHLEHEM movie, by way more! πŸ₯€πŸ™‚πŸΏ

For this movie, I ate a bag of salted Pumpkin Seeds mixed with unsalted Sunflower Seeds and a Hungry Buddha Lemon/Blueberry Keto Bar

-

for their Potassium and Magnesium contents to counter the Sodium content of the buffet lunch that I had earlier. And I washed it down with my 20 oz ( 591 ml ) bottled Dasani Water mixed with a single stick of Sonic Cherry/Limeade Zero Sugar Drink Mix.

-

Here are the 2 Indian Herbal Toothpastes that I like and can swear by:

-

-

P. S. On the Dant Kanti toothpaste, be sure to only get the 200g size. The smaller size isn't really "herbal". And, the slightly more expensive Vicco has more herbs than Dant Kanti has. But I'm using Dant Kanti as a matter of preference. 

-

No comments:

Post a Comment