Wednesday, November 8, 2023

THE PERSIAN VERSION/THE MARSH KING'S DAUGHTER/RADICAL

I went to see these 3 movies today, Tuesday, November 7th, 2023, at the Regal Edwards Fairfield & I-Max to take advantage of the $5.00 Ticket & the $5.05 Large Popcorn All Day Bargain Tuesday. 

1st Movie:

R, 1h & 47 m

Auditorium 10, B-9

This movie is about 3 generations of Iranian women, a grandmother, mother and daughter. The grandmother's observation is that both of her daughter and granddaughter are stubbornly alike even though they are born and raised in 2 different countries yet somehow live parallel lives. As the family reunites for the father's eve of surgery and the 2nd son's upcoming wedding, secrets are revealed and relationships are healed. Based on a real family's experience.

It's an enjoyable movie to watch. The Bollywood style song & dance ending does explain the title of this movie. 

But there are a few things that glared at me. Why was the mother still using a paring knife πŸ”ͺ to peel potatoes πŸ₯”? After all, there's a tool specifically invented for that purpose, the Potato Peeler. Why would she even consider selling his medical practice to pay for her husband's hospital bill? When doctors with private practices get too sick to work at their clinics, they have simi-retired doctors fill-in for them, which is a usual practice. The janitor should have known better to use floor signs while cleaning the floor during business hours. She was trained to use a hypodermic needle on patients but I don't see her applying alcohol to the Injection Site. I don't think that it was a good idea to have the new baby's father cut the Umbilical Cord, being that the USA is a Lawsuit-Happy country. And is a crowd even allowed inside of the Obstetrics Room to watch the delivery in the 1st place? The baby used in the hospital scene is a little, itsy-bitsy too old for the role of a newborn.

There are actually newborn baby dolls offered for sale to USA buyers by my friend, Soberund Goode @

 www.soberundgoodes.com 

WHICH LOOK SO REALISTICALLY AUTHENTIC ❗😲❗And they look so disturbingly real that one can't help but wonder if newborns and toddlers are being sold on the black market. 

TIDBITS:

They have their own version of Saint Christopher, the Patron Saint of Travellers:

I had a college classmate, an Iranian Jew, who looks like the village nurse. She and I had a platonic relationship and spent quite some time in each other's company. 

At the same time, I had another Iranian classmate who preferred to be called a Persian. She had fair skin compared to the other classmate; and she also was more lightly complected than the 2 main actresses in this movie. She was stunningly beautiful. And did she ever have The Most Beautiful Eyes! πŸ˜€ The funny thing was that she would almost always have sunglasses on. I told her that she shouldn't hide her eyes because they're so beautiful. But I learned later that, in some Middle Eastern cultures, it's a custom for both men & women not to show their eyes to strangers. She even wore sunglasses at night! πŸ˜‚  Some years later, while in San Francisco, I saw another beautiful Middle Eastern girl with the same eyes as hers. She might have been the younger sister of my Persian classmate. Anyway, back to my Persian classmate. She's the only Moslem who I met that eats Pork!  😲 One day I dreamed about her coming up to me to hand me a piglet in each of her hands. She asked her mom about it because her mother knows about dream interpretation. She told me that according to her mom, she'll give me something that I won't appreciate and another thing that I WILL Appreciate. The first interpretation actually came true; But I'll Be Damned If I Let The 2nd Interpretation ( about appreciating something ) come true---It's too late for that now, anyway ( it has been 37 long years since )! She belongs in my Past. She has no place in my Present. Nor will she ever have a place in my Future. She should just remain in my Past where she is most welcome to stay❗ Because, unfortunately, she became westernized in a Bad Way, chasing after some Whollyweird dream. πŸ‘Ž She never made it to the Big Screen; at least, not that I know of. More than likely though, she made it to some producer's, director's and/or a "talent" agent's "casting couch." πŸ˜’ Remember what I said about westernized girls in my blog on VIDEO CITY: BE KIND, PLEASE REWIND ( the 6th post preceding this ). I did mention her previously in one of my blogs. You just have to use my site's search engine to find out about madonna's bad influence on 2 girls that I personally know! 

Iran has one of the fastest growing underground Christian Movements in the 🌍 World 🌎! And at great risk for their own lives, they show their support of Israel, instead of hamas or palestine. May God bless them and keep them safe!


https://www.youtube.com/live/NBGwzLRJguE?si=OlHKSy78lSNmCovw


I rewatched this video today, Sunday, November 19th, 2023, when at around 3:42:00 a.m. my cellphone πŸ“± just turned itself off πŸ“΄! And it turned itself off at ~ the 00:18:00 mark! You will know why when you watch the video for yourself.


Heart Surgery can kill you either through the surgery, itself, or through the medications that they prescribed you post surgery. In my surgery, they used my Leg Vein as a graft to bypass the blocked Coronary Arteries. But I later learned from an on-line doctor that Veins WERE NEVER DESIGNED TO SUBSTITUTE FOR Arteries ❗At best, they can last up to 20 years and, at worst, they can only last a few hours! But that the Internal Mammary Artery makes THE PERFECT SUBSTITUTE FOR Coronary Artery because it can last the whole lifetime of the patient. As for the medications, they destroy your Liver and Kidneys AND progressively weaken your Brain, Heart, Liver & Lungs, which lead to Organ Failure! Which is probably the reason why they don't really care that much about Heart Bypass Surgery patients since their health prognosis is not very promising in the long term!! Also, any Open Heart Surgery Will Either Injure or Damage The Thymus Gland!!! If your body is unable to repair the injured Thymus Gland, you may die of Cancer in about 5 years' time❗😑❗I will need to have my grafted Leg Vein replaced with my Internal Mammary Artery someday, hopefully.  🀞

If you've had Open Heart Surgery or are told that you'll be needing one, and especially if you have weak Veins, please obtain a copy of Dr. Stephen Sinatra's book, METABOLIC CARDIOLOGY. In it, Dr. Sinatra reveals his 4 recommended supplements for Heart Health which I do take and swear by. But I'm not an MD and cannot make specific medical recommendations and neither am I a Nutritionist nor a Dietitian. Also, find a doctor that isn't a member of the AMA ( American Medical Association ) but, rather, one who's a member of the AAFP ( American Academy of Family Physicians ). If you're from another country, find a doctor whose medical approach is Holistic, rather than strictly Pharmaceutical. Your body will thank you for your Proactive choice πŸ‘Œ❗πŸ‘

Now that they have a pig/human hybrid Heart available for transplants, I'm curious as to what the Jews and Moslems' position are on it. πŸ˜• And how about the Vegetarians and Vegans' position on it?  🀷‍♂️

Back in the Summer of 2020, I got friction burn on my Right Testicle from riding on my exercise bike. And it became badly infected. When one of my co-workers asked me how it felt like, I told him to imagine getting kicked in the πŸ€ ⚽! But the pain doesn't go away; instead, it gets more painful πŸ˜– with each passing day ❗I finally couldn't stand the pain any longer so I went to the emergency ward of the local hospital πŸ₯. The nurse looked at it before sending in the female emergency room doctor. Then another nurse took a look at it and drew some blood samples. 

I was wheeled to another room where a beautiful female tech did a Sonogram on my πŸ€ ⚽. She applied that cold gel LIBERALLY all over my privates! Then she did the Sonogram. I Could Hear My Heartbeat πŸ’“ Coming From My Own πŸ€⚽❗ Now, whether or not it simply was because of a beautiful, young & sexy female stranger giving my Family Jewels her undivided attention for at least 30 minutes, I don't know. But I had to suppress my laughter even through all of that pain. So, I just closed my eyes since I also hadn't had any sleep 😴 in about a week's time because of the intense pain. Noticing the smile on my face, the Sonogram Tech asked me if I was okay ( that probably was her way of asking me if I was PERVERSELY enjoying the treatment ). I said, Yes.

😘

-


Just like in this illustration in which the

little guy is definitely "awake"! πŸ˜‰

-

After the test, she left the room to give me some time to wipe my privates dry. Hey, whatever happened to, "Clean up your own mess!"❓ 🀷‍♂️ I hate being forced to clean up after somebody❗πŸ€ͺ  If not for the pain that I was having, the whole experience could have easily been something that one would expect to happen during a visit to a seedy "massage" πŸ˜‰ parlor 😜 ❗🀫🀫🀫

An orderly wheeled me back to my emergency room. The Female doctor told me that I had Epididymitis. She said that she'd have to wait for my Primary Care Physician to get back to her before they can do surgery on me. In the meantime, she told me to wear tight briefs 🩲 to help ease the pain. And to get some jockstraps.

-

A week later, my PCP told me that he was referring me to a Urologist. I had to endure more pain. 😣

A week after that, I got a call from the Urologist. She asked me how I was doing. I told her that the infection had just burst prior to her call and that I had a bloody discharge of Puss! She told me to come quickly so that she could do an emergency surgery on me❗

I was worried that this was what

would burst out of me because

it looks like an Epididymis with

arms & legs! 😬

-

WTF❗😲❗😠❗ That's what I wanted done in the 1st Place 3 Weeks Prior ❗😠❗😑❗🀬❗

Weeks later, I got the hospital bill. My out-of-pocket expense was for the exact amount of $1,000.05! That worked out to a total of $200.01 per female's "touchy-feely" of my privates! Heck, you'd think that I should have been the one to charge each one of them that amount for such a privilege!! I REALLY NEED TO WORK ON MY GIGOLO WAYS!!!  😏

The Urologist sent me home with a care kit. I had to use a pointed twizzer to insert a new strip of medicated gauze inside the hole in my right Nut Sack once each day. I would first take a prescription strength Pain Killer and wait at least 30 minutes before I'd change the gauze. Otherwise, it would be too painful and my hands too unsteady for me to apply the new gauze. And I also had to resort to wearing Feminine Napkin. I guess that liberals are "right"  about men being able to menstruate--it must be why the 1st syllable is "men-"! πŸ˜‚ You know what moms say about always putting on a clean underwear before going out just in case you get in an accident and have to be rushed to the hospital. Well, I had every excuse not to get in an accident because of the Feminine Napkin that I had to wear! 🀣🀣🀣

If you believe in Karma, I probably kicked 🦡 some unlucky guy in the 🌰πŸ₯œ REALLY HARD in a Past Life and this is Karma's way to even the score❗😣❗More than likely though, it was probably 3 or more guys that were on the receiving end of my kicks❗πŸ˜–❗πŸ˜–❗

2nd Movie:

R, 1h & 48m
 Auditorium 3, B-9

An Off-Gridder teaches his daughter how to hunt and survive in the wilderness of Michigan's Upper Peninsula. Years later, she returns to the wilderness to hunt down her own father.

The things that I found wrong are these:

In a Recollection Scene, the director opted for a fuzzy scene reminiscent of pictures that you'd only expect to find in any Penthouse Pet Centerfold pictorial. 😏 She, who was trained to hunt, should have been smart enough to ignore the whistle sound which was clearly meant to flush her out from among the crowd. And if the ATV rider and the sheriff could get to the cabin by using a vehicle, why did she have to use a canoe πŸ›Ά to get there from a longer distance when she could just have used a quiet electric mountain bike 🚲, instead? 

I never knew of any such river and marshland in the Upper Peninsula. Otherwise, the forest looks like what I saw in the Upper Peninsula. It was actually filmed in New York, if I remember correctly. 

-

3rd Movie:

PG-13, 2h & 2m

Auditorium 2, C-9

A teacher volunteers himself to teach at a dangerous border town primary school for the underprivileged children. Based on a True Story.

Yes, I would have to agree that if you can't afford to have another child, then DON'T! To be clear, I'm not advocating for Abortion or Infanticide. You can practice Abstinence, use a Contraceptive or offer up your infant for Adoption. 

According to THE PERSIAN VERSION, if a pregnant woman is carrying the unborn baby high, it will be a girl. But a girl's mother in this movie, who carried her unborn baby high, ended-up having a boy!  🀦‍♂️ Sorry, my pregnant belly identified it as a girl?  🀷‍♂️

Is it just me or are movies now using my type of watch as a prop? The radical teacher's watch is the same style as mine. Yes, I'm a radical myself but not in this sense. πŸ™‚

I like this inspirational movie. It reminds me of the movie, STAND AND DELIVER ( 1988 ), which is also based on a true story.

TIDBITS:

I tried something new to use on my Buttered Popcorn 🍿: Klim Kinder 1+ powdered milk!

It's not just for Toddlers anymore. It's also
for Seniors going through their 2nd
Childhood! πŸ‘΄πŸΌπŸ§“πŸΌ

It's also good for use on popcorn❗ Its sweetness cuts down the saltiness of the popcorn. I washed it down with my Aquafina bottled water mixed with Wyler's Light Island Punch Fruity Red Punch powdered drink mix. πŸ‘ I also snuck-in a power πŸ’ͺbar and some peanuts and almonds to counter the popcorn's Sodium content and to increase my Protein consumption. πŸ‘Œ

-

No comments:

Post a Comment