Friday, January 26, 2024

2025 ARMAGEDDON

I saw this movie tonight, Thursday, January 25th, 2024, in my living room chairπŸͺ‘ via my computer's πŸ’» TUBI Streaming App. 

-

How did they go from a 2006 scene to Present Day scene with no relevant connection?  🀷‍♂️ I say no relevant connection because the SNAKES ON A PLANE movie released on August 28th, 2006 was produced by Mutual Film Company and distributed by New Line Cinema.

This should have been chosen as a
lead-to movie because it was re-
leased 2 weeks before the
Snakes On A Plane was! 
And because it was produced by
The Asylum, the very same one
which produced this movie,
2025 Armageddon. 


"We may have a security matter on our hands." Yah think?!?!?!  🀦‍♂️

The Asylum sure did one ambitious, never-thought-of-before self-promotion in making this movie to highlight its other (in)famous movies! πŸ‘ŒπŸ™ƒπŸ‘

I should approach them with an idea for a
movie starring, Yours Truly. Since most
of their actors are D-List unknowns.
And I wouldn't mind working for
cheap pay just to get my foot-
in-the-(Whollyweird)-door!
Especially since they can allocate in their
budget for some CGI SFX❗🎬❗
'Sounds Like A Plan. 😎


If 3-D printing data file is forced to print in poor resolution quality and the objects deteriorate rapidly, the Best DEFENSE is, "Go grab a drink & some Popcorn, sit down in a recliner πŸ’Ί seat and enjoy the show!" πŸ₯€πŸ˜ŽπŸΏ

The black guy is the 1st main character to die! Come on, Whollyweird!! Stop with this usual trope already!!! 

Damn πŸ‘½ Alien πŸ‘½ Invaders want to take over the whole United States of America! But what else is new??? 🀷‍♂️

The attacking "people" look like they were all getting ready to High 5 their victims! πŸ˜€ I would have been fooled into High-Fiving them all! πŸ˜‚

Shouldn't she be strapped-in SECURELY inside of the Battle-Bot to engage the giant creature in a fight ❓ 😏

Such a highly advanced civilization should also have a highly advanced form of Martial Arts! I would imagine ❗πŸ˜•

Organic beings exposed to the Cold Vacuum of Space wouldn't last more than a few seconds! πŸ™„


πŸ‘‰ http://opr.news/7faace85240128en_us?link=1&client=opera


The same thing would happen to all of those 3-D printed monsters out in the Vacuum of Space!  🀯


"They needed humans to repopulate their species." A human would have to be either drunk or desperate--Or Both--to help the aliens out in this department! Or the aliens could just come here to Vallejo because there are "street walkers" ( mostly of the Dark & some Milk Chocolate 🍫 varieties ) who might be talked into it! 😜


TIDBITS: I dreamed about the Iranian girl that I mentioned in my THE PERSIAN VERSION movie blog ( 11/08/'23 ) not once but twice in as many weeks! And in both dreams, I wasn't pleased to see her again. In the 1st dream, she visited me unexpectedly and sat uneasily on a couch waiting for me to come into the living room. My late mother introduced her to me. Although an introduction was not necessary. She looked somewhat different from when we last saw each other. I wasn't pleased at all to see her again. I was angry because of what she put me through 38 years ago! In the 2nd dream early this morning, she seemed weak and dying (?). I was still angry with her. She "bared" herself to me in a hopeless attempt to soften my heart as she lay constrained in some sort of black thorny vines that had ripped through her white blouse and had exposed her breasts. I just stared emotionlessly into her weak & pleading eyes which were staring deep into the Distant VOID of my cold-hearted being .... 

I don't know if there's going to be a 3rd dream. But I'm not looking forward to it happening because of what they say about the "Third time's a charm!" Anyway, these are just dreams that I'm sharing with all of you because the 2nd one happened on this day that I decided to see this movie. That's it! I don't think that there will ever be any sense of closure to this "relationship." 😐 Because I don't go back; I move on once someone betrays my trust in them! You know what they say, "Live and learn." Well, to that I say, Leave & Learn! 


( tap on the image to expand it )
Before I left home to do some errands, I had
to email the Solano County Court to request
a jury duty excusal because I have a bunch
of health matters to attend to that are over
half a year overdue. I still don't know how
my health has been and won't know 'til
I get updated test results and talks
with my medical care team. I hope
that the court will see fit to go and
grant me an exemption from the
jury duty obligations. The doses
that I need to take for all of my
prescription medications have
to be taken at certain times
in the course of the day.
One of which is an RX
diuretic. Yeah, good
luck sitting through
a court case with
a bladder that
needs to be
relieved
FREQUENTLY!
πŸ₯΄


I stopped at the J&R Market to get some lottery
tickets. I learned that Jimmy didn't sell his
business and/or retire. He just doesn't
work as much now that he has some
extra help. He's been working at his
store for 30 YEARS, 6 days per
week! 😲  He deserves to
take it easy from now
on. He earned it! 

Then, I headed to the York & Marin Streets Grocery Outlet Bargain Market. On my way there, I saw 2 prostitutes on the corner of Sonoma Boulevard and Louisiana Street. For sex tourists, come and experience the sights and sounds that this part of Vallejo has to offer!  πŸ‘½ 🍫 πŸ›Έ πŸ˜‰

I got to the grocery store and saw this new 
protein powder brand, READY. I'll have to
try this and see how it tastes like. I am
in need of a quality Protein powder
supplement at my age to prevent
muscle loss and to strengthen
my Heart. Seniors do need to
add extra Protein into their
diet because their own
bodies can't metabolize nutrients
like the way that they used to! And
Animal Protein is better absorbed
than Plant Protein, despite what
all of the Vegan health gurus say!

There were 2 prostitutes who shopped at the grocery store. I hoped that they didn't follow me to the store!  😁 😁 😁

After I put away the groceries and before I watched this movie, it was time for me to do an evening walk. 🚢‍♂️

As I started my early evening walk at the Sutter Solano Medical Center, I saw this victimized
silver Beamer across the street. All 4 of its
tires & wheels were stolen! I feel sorry
for the homeless man who lives
in this car! Some people are
so very heartless! 🀬 !
Surely, there's a special place in HELL
for people who take advantage of
those who are down on their
luck❗😠❗😑❗
 

And the winners of today's 24-Hour Le Cine-Man's Race is, drumroll πŸ₯ please ...

Congratulations to Singapore! πŸ‘
πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‡πŸ†πŸŽ†πŸŽŠ
πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡¬πŸ₯‡πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡¬
❗❗
🍾
China is in 2nd Place.
πŸ‡¨πŸ‡³πŸ₯ˆπŸ‡¨πŸ‡³
❗❗
and the US is in 3rd Place.
πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ₯‰πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
❗❗

*

No comments:

Post a Comment