Wednesday, January 17, 2024

THE BEEKEEPER

I went to see this today, Wednesday, January 17th, 2024, at the Century 14 Vallejo, here in Vallejo, CA. The price of admission is $7.00.

SYNOPSIS:

A retired agent of a clandestine agency goes on a killing rampage when his beloved neighbor falls victim to an Internet scam operation. 

R, 1 h & 45 m
Auditorium 8, C-9

-

FriendlyFriend.net

A favor to a former associate

Yes, burn the call-scam center down! ๐Ÿ‘ But why wasn't it on the national breaking news?

The burned victim with the pipe in the neck looked So FAKE because you could see the pipe jiggle!

"I lost my virginity in that barn!" ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

When the replacement beekeeper's index finger was cut-off, the knife sliced through it so easily. As if there wasn't any finger bone in it. This spoiled the "realism effect" for me, just like the burned victim with a pipe in the neck!  ๐Ÿ‘Ž

How people can work for such scammers is beyond me!  ๐Ÿ˜•

I loved how Clay ran across the room so that the bad guys were forced to shoot out all of the computers ๐Ÿ–ฅ️! ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘

Hatchet guy swung his weapon way too wide! ๐Ÿคจ

If this was about Pres. Trump, the cia & fbi & the fake news media would be all over it nonstop, ASAP!

Why didn't the security dogs not see/hear Clay crawling around?  ๐Ÿคท‍♂️

Is it just me or do the president and the 1st son remind one of "dr. jill" & hunter? ๐Ÿ˜„ Except that the "dr. jill" ( Pres. Danforth ) is one with a good conscience! 

All of the security in place at the mansion but not one Facial Recognition Monitor to keep track of the visitors!  ๐Ÿคฆ‍♂️

One of the bad guys in the staircase fight scene had to tap Clay's right arm to remind him that he forgot to throw said bad guy down the stairs!  ๐Ÿ˜ Why did I catch that but the "New Guy"  scene editor didn't ❓❗❓❗❓❗

๐ŸคœBrass ✊ Knuckles๐Ÿค›! Don't let your opponent take it from you ❗๐Ÿ˜ฌ

If you don't mind the extreme violence, this is a FEEL-GOOD Popcorn Movie! ๐Ÿฅค๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿฟ Go Grab A Drink And Some Popcorn! 

TIDBITS:

Some people actually take to using rc drones to kill hornets! I think you'd have to be one sick F()CK to derive enjoyment from such a sadistic past-time! 

My friend Soberund can hook you up with a range of drones from $31.99 ( shown below ) to $708.99, if you are an interested buyer from the ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒUSA or from Canada๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ. Just don't use it on hornets. But you're more than welcome to use it to enjoy the lovely sights ๐Ÿ‘™ in Nature! ๐Ÿ˜œ

Just go to SoberundGoodes.com catalog
and scroll down to the Drones collections. 

Or if you're into beekeeping, he has you covered, too:

Sorry, still currently out of stock! ☹️ I think
that Whollyweird bought it all out for
this particular movie! ๐Ÿ™ƒ
This would be in the Homestead & Off-
Grid Collections. 

-

I tried accessing FriendlyFriend.net but to no avail.  ๐Ÿ˜’

I went to the local branch of CSAA ( California State Automobile Association ) to make a payment on my car insurance. When I went to the men's room, I stopped in my tracks because they had recently opened the drapes of the office next to the restroom hallway, and I could see all the way out of the window and into the street traffic in the background. I was disoriented for a moment before I realized what it was all about! ๐Ÿฅด

Then, I went to the Admiral Callaghan Lane Dollar Tree Store to buy a 2 Qt ( 1.89 L ) bottle of 9pH AlkaNine Water and a couple of sugar-free Salted Caramel flavored Coffee Syrup. And a Jack Link Jalapeรฑo Combo Stick pack to sneak into the theatre and eat it with the ¼ cup of Korean nut snack that I had with me.

-

I also had a bottle of Dasani Water mixed with a powdered stick of Wyler's Light Fruity Red Island Punch. 

After the movie was over, I rushed home to have a quick lunch before heading to my 5:30 p.m. appointment with a Legal Services Attorney at the John F. Kennedy Main Library. I made it with just 8 minutes left to spare!  ๐Ÿ˜ฎ‍๐Ÿ’จ I'm assigned the # 5. I'm just waiting for my turn now.

I'm sitting next to these file drawers as I
wait for my turn with the Attorney.

I finally got my turn with the lawyer
1½ hours later!  ๐Ÿ˜•

The lawyer said that I don't have a case
because 1.) I wasn't hurt by the dogs
since I defended myself success-
fully and 2.) I didn't get pertinent
info on the dogs' owners.
UNFORTUNATELY❗

I guess that I can say being able to
defend one's own self doesn't
equate with getting paid 
for one's trouble!

But the lawyer did say that if I'm in the
process of neutralizing a threat
and the dog's owner tries to
intervene, I can also
consider that one
as a deadly
assault
on his
part! 
Strictly off the record!  ๐Ÿคซ

As for my insurance issue, the lawyer said that my
union screwed me but I would have a very hard
time taking my union to court! Especially
now that I have Medi-Cal Insurance.

๐Ÿ™ 

-

Congratulations to Singapore! You Did It❗

By far and away, Singapore pulled
off a stunning upset in this
24-Hour Contest!
๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‡๐Ÿฅ‡๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽŠ
๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฌ
❗❗

*

No comments:

Post a Comment