Saturday, January 20, 2024

ZOMBIE ASS: TOILET OF THE DEAD

I saw this on my computer's TUBI Streaming App late in the evening yesterday, Friday, January 19th, 2024.

Could this have been the source of inspiration
for ACH DU SCHEISSE ( Holy Shit! )❓


WARNING ⚠️: After the first 20 minutes, don't eat anything while watching the rest of this movie. ๐Ÿ˜ถ

This movie is a Coprophiliac's Wet (runny) Dream come true! 

Now, that's one mouth-to-mouth that I'd dread to be involved in!  ๐Ÿคข

River parasites = Tapeworms. ๐Ÿชฑ 

That trout looked so suspended from a fishing line! ๐Ÿ˜’

At just past the 00:23:00 mark, ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ❗

This makes "stepping out of the closet" pale in comparison! ๐Ÿ˜ But if they all crawled out of the outhouse's Shit-Hole, why weren't they more soiled ...? And why does the Shit-Hole hold so many zombies ❓ ๐Ÿคท‍♂️

Farts Galore, if anyone's into that kind of "thing", this movie is perfect for those with a Flatuphiliac obsession! ๐Ÿ˜ท

An axe ๐Ÿช“ cannot cut a body in half with just a single strike! ๐Ÿคฆ‍♂️

Deadly Butt ๐Ÿ‘ ASSault! ๐Ÿ˜

A double barrel shotgun that can shoot more than 2 shells before reloading .... ๐Ÿ˜’ Dang, where can I get one?  ๐Ÿคช

"You should shut-up!" ๐Ÿ˜‚

ENEMA of the Enemy ๐Ÿคฆ‍♂️

"Roto-Rooter" Tapeworms! 

Butt Bat ๐Ÿ˜„

We got "Back-Up"!  ๐Ÿ˜‰

Butt But ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

"All's well that ENDs well."

Constricting ๐Ÿชฑ COLONizer

Bun-BQ for 2 on a stick ๐Ÿ˜„

BUTT what happened to the dueling tapeworms? 

Don't just stand there---Run❗

"Shit for brains." ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿง 

YES ❗ There's a new superheroine ๐Ÿฆธ‍♀️ in Japan Town. Remember her name, BUTTwoman. Her exploits will go down in the ANALs of History.

Bun Pun intended! ๐Ÿ˜œ REPEATEDLY ❗๐Ÿคฃ❗๐Ÿคฃ❗

-

Karate ๐Ÿฅ‹ Girl in a short schoolgirl outfit Fetish & Zombies, what more could one ask for in a Japanese horror movie? ๐Ÿคท‍♂️ This will be a cult classic ( if it isn't already) among those of certain predilections in liberal college towns once it's shown during midnight movie screenings ( college kids don't just stay up all night to prepare for exams, they also attend Friday midnight shows to de-stress )!

Now, I see why ACH DU SCHEISSE was well-received in Japan!  ๐Ÿ˜

TIDBITS:

I was infected with a tapeworm back when my family still lived in Kidapawan, Cotabato, Mindanao, Philippines. I was a sickly, skinny little kid. But after we moved to Matina, Davao City, Mindanao, Philippines, the ๐Ÿชฑ crawled out of my ๐Ÿ‘! And I soon got FAT ❗

There was a scandal in the '70s about a doctor who marketed a very effective weight loss pill. What the buyers didn't know was that the capsules were filled with tapeworm eggs!  ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Roto-Rooter:

-

Michael๐Ÿ•ด️ Jackson's THRILLER can't hold a stinkin' fart to this movie!  ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜

This movie reminds me not to eat Rope Sausage anytime soon:

-

At my age ๐Ÿ‘ด๐Ÿผ,  I'm due for a Colonoscopy. After watching this movie, I'm not sure if I should schedule one anytime soon! ๐Ÿ˜•

And the winner of today's 24-Hour Le Cine-Man's Race is--drumroll please ... ๐Ÿฅ

Congratulations, to all of my devoted
readers in Singapore. ๐Ÿ‘
You did it again! ๐Ÿ‘Œ
๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽ–️๐ŸŽ‡๐ŸŽ‰
๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฌ
❗❗

And an honorable mention
goes to my readers 
in China.
๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ
๐Ÿฅˆ

As well as to my readers in
the US ๐Ÿฅ‰and in Russia
for finishing the
grueling
24-Hour Le Cine-Man's Race! 

*

No comments:

Post a Comment