Tuesday, January 16, 2024

SANZARU

I saw this horror movie today, Tuesday, January 16th, 2024, via my TUBI Streaming App, on the small screen of my computer πŸ’».


-
-
-
Don't they have a remote control for that not-so-old television πŸ“Ί?

I find it hard to believe that such a bird could fly into a ventilation shaft where the slats are too narrowly spaced for a bird of its size to fly through, without fully extending out its own wings to slip in. 

"I know you're not my Aunt!" 😲

I don't honestly have what it takes to be a live-in nurse. The slow burn would drive me insane! And it would be too depressing for me to be around such patients. Live-in nurses have my respect for their hard work, patience and dedication.

I didn't know that supermarket meat is pumped with Carbon Monoxide(?) to keep the meat from turning brown. I always thought πŸ€” that they use food coloring on meat. I'll have to check this one out with the butchers at a local supermarket! πŸ‘Œ

Why would the military have Narcoleptic soldiers for? Imagine having to go out on patrol with a bunch of them! 😴

If a country doctor could be able to meet them at the local post office, why couldn't such a doctor make an emergency house call? 🀷‍♂️

So, a ghost πŸ‘» which haunts a particular place is just another name for a Sanzaru? Hmm, I'll have to use this Japanese word for paranormal encounters from now on.

Aspirins would do in a pinch if you need a blood thinner--just don't ingest too much of it ❗

Why doesn't the headstone πŸͺ¦ have dates on it? 🀦‍♂️

And calling this a "horror" movie is quite a stretch! I'd recommend this movie to an insomniac who might be able to use this as a sleep aid. πŸ˜ͺ

I would get the same enjoyment out of watching a pot of beans 🍲 simmer for the same length of time. Talk about a "slow burn" ....  πŸ˜’
-
This movie which I blogged about back on
October 13th of last year got a subjective
Audience Score of 91%. On the flip side
of the coin is Sanzaru's objective score
of 91% on the Tomatometer, the same
score!?!?!? The 1521 movie does not
deserve such a score except, of
course, if it's just a "partition
award" which lacks any
artistic merit. πŸ‘Ž
-
I really enjoyed this Triangle Of Sadness
movie. This one should have been
even-steven in both scores. It
would have been well worth
it had I blogged about this
particular movie, if not
for the "moderated"
time-out imposed
on my blogsite! 

This is yet another good movie with a
Pinay in the leading role. I like it but
not the subject matter. Which is
why I didn't blog about it. The
actress was also in Jokoy's
movie, EASTER SUNDAY;
which was just a
so-so. πŸ˜•

-

When I did my morning walk 🚢‍♂️at the park, I walked by the Foley Cultural Center 'cause
there were many people in there who 
were listening to someone giving a
presentation. I didn't even stop. I
just walked past the door when some ass-
hole security guard in a bullet-proof vest
accosted me and asked me what the
hell I was doing. I told mister A-
Hole wannabe cop that I was
just walking around because
I had Open Heart Surgery and I have
Congestive Heart Failure and need to walk
around the park and the Sutter Hospital
parking lot every day for my Heart
Condition. It was all that I could
do to maintain a civil tongue! 

-

The Baseball ⚾/Soccer ⚽ Sports Field is 
almost ready. But some assholes just
couldn't wait to trespass and play
soccer on the field!  🀬
Entitled Aliens❗
Yup, the fence is fallen down again!!! 

-

It is nice to see that the "moderator" opened
the access to my blogsite again. Thanks to
all of my readers in Singapore for rallying
to my support! πŸ₯‡
And it's also good to see some of my readers
in China and in India, once again πŸ‘Œ❗πŸ‘

*

No comments:

Post a Comment