Monday, January 22, 2024

WONKA

I went to see the 10:35 a.m. matinee showing of this movie today, Sunday, January 21st, 2024, at the Century 14 Vallejo here in Vallejo, CA. The price of admission was $7.50.

SYNOPSIS: An ambitious young Willy Wonka comes to town to prove to 3 other chocolate shop owners, aka "The Cartel,"  that his magical, out-of-this-world creations are simply the best! 

PG, 1h & 56m
Auditorium 14, B-6
-
One of the previews shown is of the upcoming Godzilla X Kong movie scheduled for release on March 29th of this year. With the time setting being 4 or 5 years after Godzilla V Kong. But this Godzilla ๐Ÿฆ– isn't the chonky Godzilla of GODZILLA MINUS ONE which can barely walk. This Godzilla CAN do sprints and seems to be faster than King Kong ๐Ÿฆ❗๐Ÿ˜ƒ

As this Wonka movie is supposed to be about magical things, I shall refrain from commenting on certain things.

But the "Read The Small Print" scene, however, got my attention. ๐Ÿคจ

Lederhosen. ๐Ÿ˜‚

"What rhymes with Noodle?"  Here's a list of 11 words/phrases which rhyme 100% with Noodle:


The Oompa-Loompa song. ๐Ÿ™‚

The manhole ๐Ÿ•ณ️ cover was too light! 

The Wonka Chocolate Shop looks like something that Amaury Guichon would make! ๐Ÿ‘

The time setting is Wintertime! So, the stored chocolate in the basement should not have flowed fluidly❗ But Since It Did, It Meant That It Was Actually Being Kept Constantly Hot ๐Ÿ”ฅ To Maintain Its Fluidity--hot enough to slow-stew anyone ❗๐Ÿฅต❗ Had it been I who was left to drown in chocolate, I would have peed & perhaps even pooped in it to improve its flavor❗๐Ÿ˜‰❗๐Ÿ˜†❗

This is a good movie to take your brats to go see! ๐Ÿ‘Œ

TIDBITS:

I wonder if world famous chocolatier Amaury Guichon, whose chocolate academy is in the next-door State of Nevada, worked as a consultant for this movie. ๐Ÿค”

No need to wonder, perhaps ❗


๐Ÿ‘‰ https://youtu.be/p8zc0RGmwhA?si=8405b96yB3gSnfXx


๐Ÿ‘‰ https://youtu.be/ExVtGIOjZQQ?si=oELURJpRYRliD_Qo


Being taught and trained by Amaury Guichon should be on my Bucket List ๐Ÿ‘Œ❗๐Ÿ˜Š❗๐Ÿ‘

The Internet is set abuzz with the discovery of this Gene Wilder lookalike:

This is the fans' favorite choice to play
the part of an older Willy Wonka! 

And speaking of Willy Wonka, am I the only one who thinks that his last name sounds like an English word for "something else" which relates to his first name ...?  ๐Ÿ˜œ

As I was about to leave the theatre, I saw Grayson Nonoa, aka AQUAfinaMAN. I told him that if Whollyweird ever decides to make a parody movie about AQUAMAN and they pick him for the lead part, that he should tell the director and the producers about me, that I can help them develop Comedy, Action, Horror and Sci-Fi scenes. ๐Ÿคž ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Then, it was time for me to have lunch at Selecta Pilipino Buffet Restaurant on Springs Road here in Vallejo. 

I met the unassuming multi-millionaire once again today after I ate lunch and bought lottery tickets at Selecta Pilipino Buffet, and after I bought 3 items at the nearby Dollar Tree Store. He was sitting in his car snacking on some green grapes which he had just bought at the 99-Cents Only Store right next door to Selecta. 

We talked about random things. He remembered me from last time. We exchanged names again. His name is Roger. He seems to come by here on Sundays after church. I will have to hangout with him sometime and ask him for some pointers on how to invest in Real Estate! ๐Ÿค‘


SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT:

My movie blogsite finally crossed the 400,000 pageview mark❗ It couldn't have done so without my readers' active participation ❗๐Ÿค—❗ We All Did It Together ❗๐Ÿ‘Œ❗๐Ÿ‘❗

YAY ....  ☺️๐Ÿ“ฃ

And the winners of the 24-Hour Le Cine-Man's Race are, drumroll ๐Ÿฅ please ...

Congratulations, Singapore.
You took 1st place again!
๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‡๐Ÿฅ‡๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽŠ
๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฌ
❗❗
China is in 2nd place.
๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿฅˆ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ
The USA is in 3rd place.
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฅ‰๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
And an admirable mention
to both Germany and
Italy for tying in 
4th place.
๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น

*

No comments:

Post a Comment