Saturday, January 6, 2024

ATTRACTION 2: INVASION

I watched this movie on Thursday, January 4th, 2024, at my computer ๐Ÿ’ป, via my TUBI Streaming App. I don't know why it wasn't shown anywhere near me when it was released in the US on February 9th, 2020. ๐Ÿ˜•

-



-

Why didn't the fisherman tell his crew that he saw something crash into the sea?

"Got any dough? I've got a job. Go!" ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Analog plan, a great back-up plan that's still in use by the US military, too!  ๐Ÿ‘

Damn cashiers can be so annoying!  ๐Ÿ˜’

I love the detailed address description!  ๐Ÿ˜

Hacked media! 

"Both you and I know that we DO have It!" ๐Ÿคซ

Based off what happened in part 1, you'd think that people would be wiser the 2nd time around and stock up on scuba ๐Ÿคฟ gear!  ๐Ÿคฆ‍♂️

"Is that one of ours?" ๐Ÿ˜

Permission granted. 

"Who the hell gave you the right to decide to make all these decisions for me?" I Could Say The Same Thing To The "content ๐Ÿ™„ moderators" who keep flagging my posts and censoring ME❗๐Ÿคฌ❗Not only am I banned in China, but now it seems that I am also banned in Czechia because of the Prague mass murderer due to my posts on violent movies and also in Canada because some Libertard "moderator" doesn't understand what ๐Ÿ‘‰Political Satire๐Ÿ‘ˆ on my MIGRATION post is all about ❗๐Ÿ˜ ❗๐Ÿ˜ก❗๐Ÿคฌ❗This is what happens when you have INDOCTRINATED, Clueless Libertard IDIOTS with no Real ๐ŸŒŽ WORLD ๐ŸŒ Experience running ( read: RUINING ) everything ❗๐Ÿ‘Ž❗Do you see a pattern unfolding here❓ The "content moderators" all seem to have a thing for countries that start with the letter C! Hold on to your seats because there are 16 more countries that start with that letter---And most of them have readers of my blogs before the covid "PLANdemic" began❗

As of now, I only get readers from the USA and from Russia---HONESTLY❗ And I'm still scratching my head on the fact that my USA readers mostly seem to be so interested in my blog on the stupid movie, COCAINE SHARK! ๐Ÿฆˆ Truly, there's no accounting for people's taste! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

I feel sorry for Artem .... ๐Ÿ™

The giant alien spaceship looks like a one-eyed Minion with a deep-sea diver's mask on!  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

-

Sol & Ra. Okay .... ๐Ÿ˜•

I like this movie except that it is a bit long.  ๐Ÿคท‍♂️


TIDBITS:

I saw part 1 about a year or so before I had my Open Heart Surgery. I can't remember much about part 1 other than it is subtitled but that I liked it. But there are snippets from part 1 to jog one's memory while watching this sequel. I recommended part 1 to a Russian female co-worker. But word on the 'Net is that part 2 isn't as good. ๐Ÿ˜•


I went to this Indian Bazaar to buy an
herbal toothpaste because I used
up my last tube of paste. 
They were out of my favorite, Dant Kanti. I had
to settle for Vicco Vajradanti. The owner's
son told me that both are similar types.
Which is why they both have "Dant"
in their names. But Dant Kanti
is cheaper by about a
dollar. ๐Ÿ’ธ
Either one heals minor gum inflammation in
just a day, I can honestly say that based
on my own experience with both❗

After dropping off my Heart Medication refills at the Safeway Pharmacy on Admiral Callaghan Lane, I went to the Grocery Outlet Bargain Market to buy a bottle of L-Carnitine supplement for my Heart and a couple of High Fiber bread ๐Ÿž loaves. 

The Bud Light Seltzer Collector's Essentials
display was eventually removed last week! 
Because nobody wanted to buy "woke"
beer. Heck, even Sylvester Stallone
said that he wanted nothing to do
with Bud's "woke" beer! ๐Ÿ˜‚
These new items should sell much
better than the "woke" ๐Ÿ’ฉ❗
This day was the last time that I saw this
pathetic excuse for a display! 

I went to this BofA to withdraw some money to pay my bills before I swung by the Selecta Pilipino Buffet Restaurant to have a late lunch and to buy some lottery tickets. 

The bank teller told me to put my money away
before exiting the bank because some people
got robbed recently as soon as they walked
out of the bank. The lowlifes are just
emboldened by the fact that the 
security guard is Too Fat to be
able to stop a robbery. But I
had a folding knife with
me at the ready for
just in case! 

I was just going to buy lottery tickets at Selecta Pilipino Buffet Restaurant. But they had Pork Ribs, a whole Sweet & Sour Fish and some Soup, as well as a bunch of other dishes. So I said, Oh, the heck with it! I'll just eat here so that I'll have some time for my evening walk ๐Ÿšถ‍♂️ when I get home after I ๐Ÿ’ฉ a๐Ÿชตin the ๐Ÿšฝthen ๐Ÿช it❗But I had to force ๐Ÿ˜– myself to "๐Ÿช“"  the ๐Ÿชต so that I wouldn't need the ๐Ÿช .  ๐Ÿ˜‚

While we're on the subject,

https://stories-d.apexnews.com/news/detail/eb8eacf4d2f49a0286e3bba4b7fefcfb?app_version=5.0+%28Linux%3B+Android+11%3B+Nokia+X100%29+AppleWebKit&country=us&entry_id=1264d028231231en_us&language=en&request_id=DETAIL_EXPLORE_7a1e6a15-9129-437c-b3cd-5b330b9216cd&features=2228745&abgroup=MT-3381&client=opera&like_count=62&uid=3e55c0217ca732473ceb4a3e54be3a2207130645

what an undignified way to go ....  ๐Ÿ™

I went to the Chase Bank on Admiral Callaghan Lane the following day, Friday, January 5th, to put money in my account before my cheques bounce. But I still had enough money to cover the payment cheques that I sent out in the mail ๐Ÿ“ฌ, as it turned out. ๐Ÿ‘Œ I told the teller about what the BofA teller told me the day before. The Chase Bank teller told me that they are having the same problem, too. But, more than likely, the robbers target those who carry money bags. The robbers follow such targets to a different location before robbing them. Welcome to a Libertard Left's "defund the police" strict Gun Control city where only the bad guys WHO DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT GUN CONTROL GET TO HAVE GUNS❗๐Ÿ–•❗Like I said before, sanctuary cities don't give a damn about the safety and well-being of their own US citizen constituents ❗But, I'd like to know, who the HELL are the IDIOTS who keep voting these TREASONOUS Traitors into office❓❗❓❗❓❗And why can they never be recalled and/or charged with Public Endangerment❓❗❓❗❓The teller then told me that their security guards carry guns because they're retired police or ex-military. I told her that she should go to the Springs Road BofA and see the really fat security guy who just sits around in a chair and play with his cellphone ๐Ÿ“ฑ all day. ๐Ÿ˜•

When I went to pick up my prescription medications at the Safeway Pharmacy, I learned that I cannot have them because my health insurance was switched to Medi-Cal, that I would have to have my medications refilled at the Kaiser Permanente Hospital ๐Ÿฅ.

Then I went to the Admiral Callaghan Lane Post Office to drop off a payment. I ALWAYS drop off big payment cheques at the post office so that there's less chance that they'll get lost or stolen while in transit.

And I did a little shopping at the Springs Road 99-Cents Only Store and at the nearby Dollar Tree Store before heading on home to have breakfast. There's something new at the Dollar Tree Store: Men's Knee-high Compression Socks for just $1.25--I bought 2! I'll have to go buy more pairs. Since I will need knee-highs for when I walk around the park ๐Ÿž️ in shorts during mosquito ๐ŸฆŸ season! 

Later on in the afternoon .... 

I waited in line for quite some time before I
could have my turn at the counter with a
Kaiser Permanente Hospital Pharmacy
Technician.
Only to be told that my prescriptions
were removed from their file since
I was enrolled by La Clinica La
Raza and was under the care
of a doctor there who wrote
me 30-day prescriptions
for my medications. The
Pharmacy Tech said for
me to wait for my own
cardiologist to email
me in 3-4 days! ๐Ÿคฆ‍♂️
Weird, I was actually not where the blue ๐Ÿ”ต dot
is. I was approximately near the middle of the
300° base! Maybe all of the electrical currents
in the building affected my 'phone's ๐Ÿงญ app.

Oh, well. At least I got a good workout out of it by walking ๐Ÿšถ‍♂️up & down hills to and from the hospital. I really DO need to go back to walking up and down hills again and even to jog ๐Ÿƒ‍♂️ up a short hill. Because I haven't walked up & down hills in quite a while, the experience presented itself as somewhat of a challenge for me. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ‍๐Ÿ’จ I need to do more pre- & post- workout stretches for my lower legs and hips, too. ๐Ÿ˜

*

No comments:

Post a Comment