Wednesday, January 10, 2024

REWIND/ANYONE BUT YOU/NIGHT SWIM

I went to see these movies yesterday, a Bargain All Day Tuesday, January 9th, 2024, at the Regal Edwards Fairfield & I-Max, in Fairfield, CA. The price of admission was $5.00 for each show. And I bought a large tub of Popcorn ( $5.40 ) for the 2nd show. I ate half a bag of Unsalted Peanuts and Walnuts to counter the Sodium content of the Popcorn. I had a flavored Aquafina Bottled Water to have with my snacks. 

A hardworking man forgoes quality time with his wife and son. Because of his all-consuming passion for success at work. Until God shows up with a sacrificial ultimatum. 

PG (?), 1 h & 52 m
Auditorium 7, C-10
( I was assigned the wrong seat, 
πŸ’ΊD-10! πŸ˜• )

-

It's a good movie for couples to go see.

Here's a Pilipina's review on it:

https://handsonparentwhileearning.com/mmff-2023-rewind-movie-review/


The drivers still seem unable to keep within their lanes in winding roads.  πŸ˜• I think that drivers in the Philippines need more driver's education. I know that I wouldn't want to drive there, especially in the metro areas❗

Yes, Jesus Christ ( aka Lods ) is a Pinoy. Well, to be more precise, a Chi-Noy ( Chinese Pilipino ). At least, He ain't white this time around!  😁


TIDBIT:

A cousin of mine in the Philippines deals with clients from Japan; and to close on a business deal, they have to drink 🍻πŸ₯‚ to it. And It's Not Just One Round Of Drinks At All. He Would Get Home Drunk Each Time And Wake Up To A Nasty Hangover The Next Day❗I would never be able to do something like that, even if I do drink alcoholic stuff--Which I Don't! 

- - - - - - - 

A chance encounter brings a couple together for a "one night stand." But because of a misunderstanding, they part ways. Until the two of them get invited to a wedding and must pretend to be a couple once again until they each get what they seem to want to have. 

R, 1 h & 44 m
Auditorium 14, B-8

-

Why would you leave your front door open? 🀷‍♂️🀦‍♂️

That 2nd Heli-Vac ride Should Cost Him money πŸ’° ! Since it won't be considered as an emergency!  Don't they have Uber boats?

This is a disgusting movie! There Was No Need For Any Of The Gratuitous, Pandering of Nudity---NONE Whatsoever--even of the beautiful topless woman! Especially with the Aussie boyfriend squishing his Prepuce ( or Meatus ) for a close, Close-Up shot❗Bear ( bare? πŸ€”  ) in mind that I sat in the 2nd Row❗❗The last thing that I wanted to see on the Big Screen was some guy's pee-hole staring me in the face❗🀬❗πŸ‘Ž❗

Save your money and pass up on this Liberal Garbage! πŸ—‘️

- - - - - - -

A big league ballplayer suffering from a degenerative disease, and who longs to get back in the game, convinces his family to move to a house with a swimming pool that he can use for physical therapy. But the pool has a dark secret:

A "make a wish damnation" miracle is granted but a sacrifice of a near & dear is required!  😬

PG-13, 1 h & 38 m
Auditorium 6, C-10

-

When the pool claims its 1st victim, you can see the silhouette of a "fat ninja type guy" standing on the left side of the bushes. Some "new guy" Scene Editor didn't do a good job of deleting the crewman from the scene! 

Why was the old woman oozing the black fluid when she wasn't the one personally granted a miracle? 🀷‍♂️ Logic Fail in this one! 🀦‍♂️

How where they able to explain the man's death and disappearance? 

This movie is so-so. 🧐

I took this picture before I left for home. 

- - - - - - -

I swung by my brother's house, on my way to go see these movies, to drop off Christmas presents. I told my brother that it would be better for me to go see the REWIND movie in Fairfield because it would be packed in Vallejo! 

When I did my hour walk 🚢‍♂️ between the 2nd & 3rd movies, I realized that part of the shopping mall's parking lot has a slight incline grade about 130 yards/meters in length---Sweet❗ I'll have to measure it the next time that I'm here. But I can do late-night incline jogs πŸƒ‍♂️ here in-between movies or before I go home. πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜ŽπŸ‘

Now, about the censorship .... πŸ˜’

On a positive note, I get a trickle of German readers coming to my blogsite again! Visits To My Blogsite Is Actively & SEVERELY Being Throttled❗The it-is-our-job-to-be-offended-for-others'-sake "content moderators" must be easing some of their prejudicial, arbitrary b.s. restrictions on people's access to my movie blogsite---AGAIN, For Now ....  πŸ™„❗❗It's an insult to my readers that they condescendingly treat like little children incapable of INDEPENDENT Moral/Ethical/Educated/Intellectual Thoughts❗❗❗


And aside from the 1 (ONE) visitor from Hong Kong a few days ago, I don't see any other countries represented in my blogsite's tally count! So, it's down to just the USA, Russia, Germany and Hong Kong now❗At least, such readers can still access my site. And I am grateful for that. An on-line forum which I visited suggested that I switch to WordPress and be rid of this CENSORSHIP B S NONSENSE! It will be a while before I do that, though. Right now, I'm seriously considering writing books for Amazon Kindle. I still have some investigative work to do before I "put pen to paper." 'Wish me Luck ❗πŸ€❗🀞❗

*

No comments:

Post a Comment