Tuesday, January 2, 2024

THE VELOCIPASTOR

Here's yet another TUBI Covid Lockdown Movie offering from 2019. I watched this yesterday, Monday, New Year's Day, January 1st, 2024, at my computer πŸ’».

-

-
VFX: Car on Fire ( use your imagination ). Talk about low budget movie, really Low BUDGET .... πŸ™„

"It's what parents do, they die on you .... Here, have more wine." 😡‍πŸ’«

Dragon πŸ‰ Warrior.

Comb-Over of the Year Award!  πŸ†

"You don't give me the money, I won't have the money." Good point! πŸ‘Œ

"Was it your first time, too?"  😜

"Do you have anything that I can wear?" πŸ‘—

THE confession ....

"You're not that different. There's plenty of men like that in the Church!"  😁

Land mine.  🀯

An exorcism gone wrong.

Without the Montage Scenes, this movie would be under an hour long.  🀨

"St. Artemimus Academy." And I thought that the Jesuits had it cornered on the "Fighting Priests"  reputation!  πŸ˜„

"Manifest Destiny."

Surprise reunion.  "Your ancestors are my ancestors!"  😦

Sentimental moment ....  😒

Cheap mannequin head prop!  πŸ€‘

It's cheesy but NOT Vieux Boulogne Cheesy!  🀒

This movie is so stupid that it's funny.  πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜‚πŸ‘

BUT ... why does the VelociPastor look more like a T. RexRector?   πŸ€”

TIDBITS:

The hooker looks a little bit like Jennifer Lawrence.  πŸ˜•

I don't know how the coming of the New Year was celebrated in other parts of the 🌎 WORLD 🌍.  🀷‍♂️ But it was not so enthusiastically celebrated here and in nearby cities. It might have something to do with the rain. 🌧️

There are some hookers plying their trade on a stretch of Sonoma Boulevard here in Vallejo. But you know what they say, "The worse the economy gets, the more beautiful the street hookers become." Well, we're not quite there yet---Not by a long stretch ❗πŸ€ͺ❗

I tried a new kind of Binaural Beat Sound Meditation. 🧘‍♂️  It has snaps, crackles and pops embedded in the audio. I thought that it was defective and wanted to send it back for a refund. But I noticed that it was DEFINITELY Doing Something To My Brain Hemispheres. And my 3rd πŸ‘️ Eye was stimulated into flickering again! I'm going to stick with this form of meditation and see what happens .... 

Today, Wednesday, January 3rd, 2024, at 7:50 a.m. PST, I found out that there was ACTUALLY something wrong with my new Binaural Beat Sound Meditation when I tried it and it stopped at 00:03:13, at 00:02:45 and at 00:02:15❗ I reasoned that it had to do with my not downloading it to my Files but just listening 🎧 to it from my email πŸ“¨ file❗❗ So, I put it in my Audio Download File and sure enough, no more snaps, crackles and pops❗πŸ˜€❗🀭❗But, honestly though, I'm beginning to miss the flickering effect that it was subjecting my 3rd πŸ‘️ Eye to. πŸ˜• On the bright side, I noticed a Time Anomaly: I lost track of the passing of Time! I thought that the playback ended way too soon!! But, when I checked on the time on my Nokia cellphone πŸ“±, it showed that the music DID play for its entirety!!! πŸ˜• Now, we'll see what happens next.

In the meantime, I'm sitting inside a McDonald's next door to the auto shop waiting for the "Service Engine Soon" on my Saturn SC-1 diagnostic to be done. It's already a $195.00 charge! πŸ’Έ  I hope that it's not going to be a major repair work❗🀞

It's on Sonoma Boulevard. And, NO, the
street hookers are conducting their
"businesses" about ½ dozen
blocks further down
south! 😜

They're offering a "Warm Welcome" winter
special to their prospective johns! 🀣

Whatta Way To Start The New Year!  πŸ™ƒ

P. S. 'Nothing wrong with my Saturn, according to my mechanic after he did a full diagnostic on it, when I asked him about the service code at around 11:00 a.m. He just reset the car's computer. He said to just drive it around and see if the service code is activated again and then bring it back. He didn't charge me for the diagnostic. πŸ€‘πŸ€

No comments:

Post a Comment