Saturday, December 30, 2023

MEGA TIME SQUAD

Here's another TUBI Covid Lockdown Movie from 2018 ( released internationally the following year ). This offering from New Zealand caught my interest with its "clever" twist on the Sci-Fi's Time Travel genre. I watched this on my futon πŸ›‹️ today, Saturday, December 30th, 2023.


-

The secret stash of money in his crotch for safe-keeping--'not safe to handle! 🀣

Meet the parents .... πŸ˜’

"'Cause it's made in China, right?" 😁

Why were the car's hazard lights kept on? And who turned them off? 🀷‍♂️

At least this movie shows that a bullet does

ricochet! πŸ‘Œ

Doppelganger time,🚢‍♂️πŸƒ‍♂️ Chinese version. 

The bad guys should have heard him yell, given the short time gap. πŸ˜•

Dye pack. 🧨 They sure didn't see that one

coming. 😲

"What's with the PeDo shoes?" πŸ˜‚

"Piss Chuggers." I thought that this is an actual place in New Zealand. Asking for a friend here .... 🀭

Again with a ( squirting  ) dildo! 🀦‍♂️

" Well, definitely legal age ...." 😏

"Boy, you no steal my shit again! Wanker." πŸ˜„

"Shut the f()ck up! 'Can't sleep." πŸ˜‚

Finally blind! πŸ¦―πŸ‘¨‍🦯😎

Wait a minute. Wasn't he already completely blind? 🀷‍♂️

I thought that tipping was not expected in New Zealand except for an Exceptional Service rendered.  πŸ˜•

"You're a bunch of f()cking idiots!" 🀣

I expected to see more reaction from Little Sister. πŸ˜•

There are a couple of loose things at the end. 🀨


TIDBITS:

If he only went back in time to get the winning numbers of the lotteries, then he wouldn't have been in such a mess to begin with. πŸ€‘

Supposedly, you can grow your nuts bigger if you eat Kefir Yogurt because of its probiotic L. reuteri. It must be why I have been having it for lunch since November 1st. πŸ˜‰  I'll let you all know this coming March 1st if it really turns ⚾ πŸ₯Ž into  πŸ€ ⚽❗πŸ€ͺ❗

They had installed fully automated public toilets in San Francisco over a decade ago. But the city got rid of them because there were always long lines outside of such public facilities since some people used them for "other" things ....  🚬 πŸ‘¨‍❤️‍πŸ’‹‍πŸ‘¨ πŸ‘©‍❤️‍πŸ’‹‍πŸ‘¨ πŸ‘©‍❤️‍πŸ’‹‍πŸ‘© πŸ’‰ I tried using one once but couldn't because of the long wait in line. πŸ‘Ž

I have my own very unique sci-fi idea that I would like to enter in a sci-fi short story writing contest. Because Whollyweird actually hires people who do nothing but read short stories for fresh ideas as potential movie plot summaries. In this way, whether or not I win, I retain copyright©️ on my work and no one can steal it from me, and would then have to accept MY TERMS❗Unlike what happened years ago when some asshole writer, who worked for Spielberg, went to a Student Film Festival and stole my improvised scene ❗😠❗😑❗🀬❗I mentioned it in a blog pre-covid PLANdemic. You can use my site's Search Engine to locate it using Steven's name.

The contest is held quarterly. I won't make it in time for the January 1st or April 1st deadlines. I'm aiming for either the July 1st or the October 1st deadline. In the meantime, I need to do some not so Common Core Math and figure out some Astronomy facts, and research some historical figures and such.

In closing, here's a case of Doppelganger phenomenon that will make your jaw drop:


😳

*

No comments:

Post a Comment