Tuesday, December 5, 2023

ANIMAL

I went to see this today, Monday, December 4th, 2023, at the Century 14 here in Vallejo, CA. The price of admission was $9.50.

Vijay has a lifelong need to always meet with his beloved father's approval. And he goes to certain extremes to do so. 

R, 3h & 2m
This movie sure was bumped
up 30 days earlier than it
was planned! I think
that there's a good
reason for it: An
anticipated hit
movie is on
its way.
😢 

-


Auditorium 1, B-6

A few more people
showed up just as
the movie was
about to get
started.

-

The Mile High Club. It's the only way to fly. πŸ˜‰

For a great fighter, he sure doesn't know how to apply a Rear Naked Choke:

His victim should have passed
out in under 15 seconds if he
applied the chokehold
correctly.
-

His obsession with underwear 🩲 reminds me of Kanye West who supposedly only uses any underwear JUST ONCE! It must be why there's a reference to buying him 365 pieces of underwear.

That door can't block bullets. Why did he shield himself from getting hit with bullets by hiding under that fallen door?

This is a first for me: They actually have a Bollywood Song & Hack now. Quite an extreme departure from the tried & true Bollywood Song & Dance! 

Some places in the world would feel somewhat uncomfortable in watching scenes with the Swastika. I know that some liberals here in the States would be "virtue signal" triggered by it! 

The mobility 🦼scooter which is outfitted with an array of Gatling Guns sure got me laughing!

Okay, Vijay killed a whole bunch of bad guys. Some of which looked physically fit! So, instead of waiting patiently for a Heart ❤️ Transplant donor, he could just have harvested a bunch of potential Heart Transplant organs on his next killing spree! 🀷‍♂️ Heck, in fact, he could have started A Very Lucrative Side Hustle Business harvesting the organs of his fallen enemies! πŸ‘ŒπŸ€‘πŸ‘πŸ’° I'm sure that desperate organ recipients won't mind getting Masala Spice flavored Organs. πŸ™ƒ

Worried about getting Bad Karma for killing so many people, he goes to a Catholic Church for forgiveness of his sins. But the priest condems him to 😈HellπŸ‘Ώ, instead! Vijay should have consulted with πŸ‘‰meπŸ‘ˆ about the church's secret way of Sin Forgiveness that will have him be essentially covered for 10, 100 or even 1000 reincarnations, depending on how much money he can come up with to pay the priest ❗❗❗

How do you think all of the "christian"
genocidal maniacs got away with
killing so many people thru-
out the centuries? 🀷‍♂️

Vijay would be living future lives
as a "saintly" man. I'm just
being sarcastic, folks.
So, chill ....

-

Dang the airplane's Black Box device!  😁

Gitanjali's brassiere looks like it has an under breast shelf to push up Dem Melons! 😜 Kinda reminds me of the elevator shoes for short guys! πŸ˜‚

Okay, this has got to be the first Bollywood movie with a frontal nudity in it that I've seen❗ Well, maybe second if you consider 1996's KAMA SUTRA with Sarita Choudhury doing us the favor. 😏   No---Scratch that❗πŸ€“❗ How could I even for a brief moment forget the πŸ‘‰many contributionsπŸ‘ˆ made in Celluloid by Karenjit Kaur Vohra, aka Sunny Leone ❓🀷‍♂️❓🀦‍♂️❓I Do The Necessary HARD πŸ˜› Research So That You, My Dear Readers, Don't Have To. πŸ‘€

Why are Vijay and Gitanjali arguing with each other in English? I mean, the Hindi language has been around for thousands of years! Surely, Hindi should have a whole surplus of cuss words and dirty words by now!!! 

I do know that it's a bad idea to flip a lit cigarette onto the tarmac! 😦

Again, don't shoot guns at an angle against the floor or the bullet will ricochet! 😠

There's supposedly a part 2 against an evil "twin"! 

And there are some Bonus Scenes after the movie ends. 

TIDBITS:

This movie is weird. πŸ₯΄  I don't know how to categorize it! It is Insanity, Violence and Comedy rolled into one In The Most Over The Top Way❗πŸ˜•  It is about a toxic Alpha Male Testo Rage between 2 rival groups.

πŸ‘‰Why Bollywood should have consulted with me first before making this movieπŸ‘ˆ: 

The surgical scar on Vijay's chest looks too smooth. It doesn't look like that in a real post-op. I should know since I had one done on myself. It takes months BEFORE it smooths out. And the Rib Cage, which has to be secured back into place is held together by wire stitches πŸͺ‘. And the Chest will be loose for many months, too, and one would have to be careful how one sleeps and when one sneezes because either one might disturb the stitches. And one cannot wear any shirt that is not a button down shirt because one cannot be lifting one's arms away from one's Chest during the recovery period. And there are weekly visits from a nurse to check up on the Recovery Phase.

What I'm saying is that the fight on the tarmac could have easily ended badly for Vijay had the bad guy taken advantage of Vijay's situation ❗❗❗

A major surgery patient is also Intubated. You'd be surprised how far down they can put the breathing tube in you! And it can take a while to slowly pull it out of you. How in heck are they even able to put it in, in the 1st place?!?!?! The right side of my Throat was so sore after the tube was removed!

When I woke up from surgery and learned that someone had put a Penile Catheter in Mini-Me, I felt like I was violated. I mean, there I was under General Anesthesia in a roomful of people who were watching that catheter get shoved into poor little ol' Mini-Me! πŸ™ And when I used the toilet 🚽 to empty my Bladder after the Penile Catheter was removed, the Urine Flow was so weak AND the Meatus of my "meat" 😏 fluttered with the flow of Urine, somewhat like it was "motorboating" ( see Slang definition ) all of the while that I was peeing!  🀣🀣🀣

Guys, get yourself one of these if you know
that you'll be going in for major surgery
to protect your Mini-Me! 
Only for πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡² &  πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦
customers.
πŸ™

Soberund can hook you up with one @
www.soberundgoodes.com
It's listed in the Private
Matters collection. 
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
-

I dined at an off the freeway Jack In The Box, on Red Top Road between Vallejo & Fairfield, a few times. I sometimes noticed that this restaurant is a pit-stop for people who deliver Live Organs for Transplants! I could easily see through the car's window the Thermos Lunch Box-style coolers that the Donor Organs are kept in❗ Can you just imagine if someone hot-wired the medical transport car or if someone broke in and stole the medical coolers thinking that there was food in them❓😳❗


For this movie, I had a small bag of almonds with me to eat with my Hungry Buddha Lemon/Blueberry Keto Bar. I washed it all down with a 0.1 oz (2.7 g) stick of Dole Zero Sugar Tropical Splash flavored 20 fl oz (591 ml) Dasani Water.

The Beginning Reader Tally is ... 


-

The Ending Reader Tally for the 24-Hour period is ...


-

*

No comments:

Post a Comment