Wednesday, December 6, 2023

THE SHIFT ( 2023 )

I went to see this movie yesterday, Tuesday, December 5th, 2023, an All Day Bargain Tuesday, at the Regal Edwards Fairfield & I-Max, in Fairfield, CA. The price of admission was $5.00.

This movie is a modern day interpretation of the Old Testament of The Bible's Book of Job. Supposedly, the oldest book in The Bible. 

-

PG-13, 1h & 55m

Kevin Can't Wait 😏

-

Auditorium 3, B-9

There were a few others who came to see
this movie. The back row seats are all
just dummy seats, though. I saw 
four other people when I 
entered this auditorium.
 
-
I so looked forward to seeing this particular movie!

But my mind was really preoccupied with something else after I checked on my site's current Readership and realized that it was Still ... At ... ZERO❗ Therefore, I couldn't pay much attention to this movie, itself! You see, for well over 24 hours, I didn't see any reader pop-up on my blogsite's reader tracker! The "monitor" 🦎  🦎 put a temporary moratorium on my site as a pending review of a recent post was made. My best guess is that it's the one on the spoiled goil having to travel 2 chay, nahhh .... ( It was flagged as being sino-phobic? ) I HONESTLY Never Had This Kind Of Problem Before The Woke Revolution Took Place! The provider's bots flagged the entry down through its Key Word searches. These are them, lined and dotted in RED, below:

-
Bear in mind that my blogs have been read in over 160 countries at its peak! I know because I wrote down every single country's name❗So, there really is no reason at all why the 2 readers above are simply designated as "Other." Especially since there are only 4 other countries above it! Unless ... of course, they're not human readers But Are Just Search Engines programmed to flag down "certain butt-hurting" words❗😠❗😑❗They think that they're so smart hiding themselves in such a way. πŸ˜’

I was absorbed in entertaining the thought of going with another blog provider. I would need for one that is compatible with my own style/approach. But which one is such? How would I get my readers to switch on over with me? How will they find me in the first place? Will it be worth the switch? Can I still use my own site's name? Will there be service fees? Will it be available worldwide? Will it be encrypted well and be secure? Also ....  You get the idea of how I was so mentally distracted❗ It was as if I was also experiencing some of Job's troubles!!! 

So, I refer you, instead, to the insightful review made by this YouTuber:


https://youtu.be/_nLO5ODsNWw?si=ftdIqLi91VfFonfm


Until next movie blog time ( unless , you know what ... ), 'bye for now.  πŸ‘‹


TIDBITS:

I snuck in a single packet of Sonic Cherry Limeade Zero Sugar Drink Mix to flavor my 20 oz (591 ml) Aquafina Water. I also brought a 2.05 oz (58 g) bar of Lenny & Larry's The Boss! Immunity Bar Chocolate Mint Brownie ( can both of you guys make the name way much more longer πŸ™„ ). As well as a bag of dried Apricots and some unsalted nuts for added Potassium and Magnesium. And I washed it all down with the half bottle of flavored water that I had with me. 

-

Don't eat this Lenny & Larry's chocolate bar while you're sitting down because it is crumbly and will only drop flakey chocolate crumbs all over your lap that get into your clothes' fabric which you won't be able to get rid of unless you put your pants through the washer❗😑❗πŸ‘Ž❗

Before I left for home, I walked around the cinema's parking lot and in the empty parking lot across from it to log in a day's total of 8,172 steps for a distance of 3.35 miles ( 5.39 km ). It's What I Need To Do Daily For My Congestive Heart Failure Disease. 


*

No comments:

Post a Comment