Thursday, December 14, 2023

BLOW: THE TRUE STORY OF COCAINE, A BEAR, AND A CROOKED KENTUCKY COP

I watched this TUBI movie tonight, Thursday, December 14th, 2023, on my cellphone 🀳 while I laid in bed πŸ›️ as I recover from my Cold. 🀧

This movie pays homage to the late Pablo Escobear. The All-American ( yeah, πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²'muricaπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ! ) bear which started the whole exploitation craze this year! May he rest in BLISS❗πŸ˜‰

-


-

So, let us all just sit back or lay down and enjoy the show!  πŸ₯€πŸ™‚πŸΏ


SPOILER ALERT:

The original cocaine bear was a female one whose body was found so badly decomposed & scavenged that it was in bits and pieces. And, Therefore, Was Never Really Taxidermied ❗The bear on display at the Lexington store is not the real one!  ☹️


TIDBITS:

I made a 3-ingredient, 7-servings Lentil & Chicken dish:

1 cup Lentils

3 cups Purified Water

One 15-ounce ( 425 g ) bag of ISADORA Pollo con Mole/Chicken with Mole Sauce


-

I just boiled the Lentils in water. Then I allowed it to simmer unlidded on Low Heat for 20 minutes. Once I turned off the heat, I added in the Chicken with Mole Sauce to heat it up and at the same time to cool down the whole dish. So that even Momma Bear won't complain that such a dish might be too hot to serve!  πŸ˜‰ What turned out was a High Protein, High Fiber, Low Fat & Low Sodium dish!  πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜‹πŸ‘ And eating it with 1 boiled egg πŸ₯š made it an even more Nutritious Meal ❗❗❗But it is somehow on the sweet side. I don't really like sweet dishes as meals; but desserts, yes! 

When you make it yourself, just flavor it according to taste. Since I was still too sick to go grocery shopping, I'll make this next time with Garlic πŸ§„ and Onion πŸ§… and with some Herbs, too!  🀀

- - - - - - -

Coming up, the insane movie about a Gilmer County, West Virginia Herd of COCAINE COWS discovered on the morning of September 10th, 1982:


https://www.dailycitizen.news/news/local_news/from-white-liquor-to-white-powder-smugglers-cocaine-drop-from-airplane-was-40-years-ago/article_7d9c6c22-2aca-11ed-98af-13b2ef7ac1b8.html


Somebody, quick! Tell Elizabeth Banks about this so she can make a follow-up movie about animals high on cocaine, a stampeding herd this time around ❗ 🀣 ❗🀣 ❗🀣❗

But let's not stop there. There are crocodiles, alligators, foxes, coyotes, wolves, snakes, wolverines, bees, mosquitos, et cetera to consider for possible sequels! There's even Bigfoot & Skin-Walker!!  Yeah, let's milk this Cocaine "Cash Cow"  dry!!! πŸ™ƒ


*



No comments:

Post a Comment